• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece Concept with an oc based world!

-Paarthurnax-

Forever writing lore
Good evening to all that read this! It's me Luffy looking for a semi old concept of sorts!

-About Me-

»»————- I use they/them pronouns and my preferred name is Luffy or Chise!

»»————- My timezone is CST

»»————- I’m a lit to novella roleplayer, I can get a minimum of 4 paragraphs to upwards of 20+ if I truly feel like the scene would need something like that!

»»————- I have been roleplaying for over 8 years now

»»————- I’m somewhat of an artist in my spare time!

Now today I’m looking for a roleplay partner who would be interested in roleplaying One Piece, or at least the concept of One Piece. I’m essentially looking for a partner who would be interested in roleplaying an all oc based One Piece story. This roleplay will heavily rely on world building and character creation so if things like that are up your alley, then this may be for you.
This story will not follow the main cannon, some parts may be similar, but will not be the same. The only technical cannon character that will be mentioned is Gold D. Roger, but other than that it all will be original characters/islands. I’m looking for someone who has the ability to play multiple characters/ships at the same time. The main pairing I am looking for with the oc I’m looking to cram into a specific position is MxF with said oc being the female of the relationship. Other than that I will literally do any pairing if asked about it.
I’d like the story to start with our characters meeting [ie. My character, Elliot Akira, would be the captain trying to recruit you and frankly I don't care what position you want your oc to start off in. Again this will not follow the show's canon so the order in which the characters are collected can just be different.] How they meet can be discussed, it can be some battle with marines or just in a bar on a rainy day. The possibilities are generally endless, that being said below will be some topics/things to keep in mind.

-Topics Within This Roleplay-

»»————- Fantasy Elements will be included within this roleplay

»»————- For the most part the roleplay will be adventure/romance based, but combat will occur whenever it's called for

»»————- This roleplay will be long term, no questions about it

If this interests you feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back