One Piece: Burning Blood

SentaiSenpai

WELCOME TO MY ERA!
So, I recently bought this game, as I am a pretty big fan of the series, and as it's been eating up quite a bit of my time lately I figured I'd see what everyone thinks of it. Who are some of your favorite characters? Some of your favorite team ups? What complaints do you have about the game? Don't hold back, if you don't like it feel free to give some of your criticisms!

I personally love the new direction the game is going in and am hoping for sequels, but I feel like the roster could have been handled better. there's no need for as many Luffys as there are, and I feel like making most of them costumes, and designing a system that allows us to choose what attacks to put on characters might have saved them a lot of space for other characters. Like Tashigi, Lucci, Garp, or my personal favorite: Kaku. (TEAM GIRAFFE FOREVER BITCHES! They're WAY cooler than wolves!)

Such a fun game right? Though the cast is huge I completely agree they missed a lot of opportunities, Lucci, Ceasar, Mr One, like any of the Doflamingo Executives. And yet they found room for Koala?

But yeah that doesn't stop it from being an amazing game and I love the characters we do have, especially how they don't balance characters so everyone is equal, if you're playing Haki you really do have the advantage to Logia ect. Makes it more realistic and adds more strategy (Sanji v females is the best).

Find myself loving Crocodile, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Ace, Franky, Bartolomeo, Kid and X-Drake to name very few.

And my only major criticism? WHY IS BUGGY SO OVERPOWERED?

I love this game as i love my good old vita, i know the serie since the "PW3", even if i'm not a big fan of combat games, this one is simply very nice and addictive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back