• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings one on one horror/dark rps

chaotics

meme connoisseur
hi, i have a general one/one search thread here. please check it for my general rules, though the gist of it is i am seeking advanced, literate roleplayers (two paragraphs at a minimum and preferably more) that are 18+, and i only want to do queer pairings (m/m or f/f).

i'm open to discussing the sorts of plots we can do, but some things i'm interested in roleplaying:
emotional/psychological abuse; manipulation; corruption; monster/ghost/supernatural-based horror; murder mystery; mafia/gang themes; dark fantasy.

things i am not interested in:
serial killers; excessively graphic torture; abusive marriages; zombies; dystopia.

here are some pairings that i'd be willing to do within the listed themes. an asterisk means i have some kind of a plot idea.
a/b/o dynamics
*priest/demon
angel/demon
*vampire/werewolf (my idea has a master/pet feel to it, though i'm down to do anything else with this pairing too)
human/supernatural
*mobster/innocent
*rival gang members
criminal/detective
royal/servant
and more! feel free to inquire if you've any ideas yourself.

obviously, being comfortable with dark and mature themes is a must. must follow rpn rules.
if you're interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a pm and include a writing sample in it. please don't post here, as i won't respond if you do. of course, if you'd like a sample from me as well, you are more than welcome to request it.
thank you for reading!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back