• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One More Time

junie

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•žπ•– 𝕠𝕣 π•Ÿπ• π•₯

tumblr_m5ojkqTEZF1rotev2o1_500.gif

For Questions, Concerns, Comments

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_m5ojkqTEZF1rotev2o1_500.gif

One More Time

Male Roles

The Playboy

The Geek

The Skater

Female Roles

The Innocent

The Nerd

The Party Animal

Casual - One More Time

I will be selecting the ones that seem to fit for this roleplay. I will not be accepting characters until March 30th, so please do not ask beforehand if your character is accepted.

Magical Squid Senpai]@Nanax I would love to join this rp!! But one question. What code are you using for the charecter sheet?? [/QUOTE] Accordions. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnation-bbcode-guide.34813/ said:
Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide[/URL]

^^^

Maybe the site will help. :)

@Chibii

Hiiii! Is this still open? Also, can we create our own high school stereotype, like a Pastel Goth or a Badass Chick? I'm very interested!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Hiiii! Is this still open? Also, can we create our own high school stereotype, like a Pastel Goth or a Badass Chick? I'm very interested!
It's open until March 30th. You may create your own high school stereotype, but please check with me if its alright.

Nanax said:
It's open until March 30th. You may create your own high school stereotype, but please check with me if its alright.
Ah, alrighty! May I be a "Cute but Deadly" type?

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Ah, alrighty! May I be a "Cute but Deadly" type?
I can't guarantee a spot for you but yes, you may.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]A sinnamon roll?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, a Sinnamon Roll c: Or 'Looks Like a Cinnamon Roll but Could Actually Kill You' type but whatevs *cry*

Nanax said:
I can't guarantee a spot for you but yes, you may.

Ah, yay! Thanks so much! So I could make my character now, yes?

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Yes, a Sinnamon Roll c: Or 'Looks Like a Cinnamon Roll but Could Actually Kill You' type but whatevs *cry*

yup ^^

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:

So a sinnamon roll with lots of sprinkles.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So a sinnamon roll with lots of sprinkles.

[/QUOTE]
And some whipped cream on top.

Hi there! This looks like a fun RP :3 I have a couple of quick questions: Do all of the characters have to be rich? Also, can I make a female athlete stereotype?

vvamavi said:
Hi there! This looks like a fun RP :3 I have a couple of quick questions: Do all of the characters have to be rich? Also, can I make a female athlete stereotype?
Characters don't have to be rich, I'm not too sure how that came into your mind...

If you want to create a female athlete then go right ahead. But I. Anna guarantee a spot until March 30th.

Nanax said:
Characters don't have to be rich, I'm not too sure how that came into your mind...
If you want to create a female athlete then go right ahead. But I. Anna guarantee a spot until March 30th.
Ok, I was just making sure. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back