Once Upon A Time

blink0623

Please post here if there's thread ideas, questions, or leave of absences!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Apollogy8

Killian would love it if we had one! I'll reserve her for you(: Fill out the application ASAP!

@Apollogy8

Killian would love it if we had one! I'll reserve her for you(: Fill out the application ASAP!

Also, what's the limit on how many characters we can play as?

Guys, we are soooo close to starting!! We just need a Charming and Gold. Recruit!

Exciting news!! I'm hoping to be starting tomorrow as long as everyone gets their CS finished!

Now it's time to brainstorm where to start! I'm thinking after the second curse. Hook has found Emma and everyone has their memories back. Obviously, there's no Zelena.

Anyone have any ideas?

Are we creating our own storyline or do you intend to follow the existing flow? Perhaps you could consort with the various villains to create custom "arcs"

So I want to keep the main stories there like Charming/Snow, Regina and everything that happens, etc. but we can create from here on out!

So Charming and Snow need to still have the child, Regina has to fall in love with Robin and so on? We can do general development at first to get settled in, but then decide on custom arcs with those playing "new" villains, while keeping important elements in?

Yes! I'm giving you full reigns of Regina. Since we don't have a Robin Hood yet she doesn't have to fall in love with him. There can be new romances. For example Hook is going to have a romantic triangle for a but in the end is with Emma. Basically I want there to be the established characters we all know but different story lines with new villains, etc. I don't want it to be scripted from the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be quite a stretch, but is it okay if I play the Headless Horseman? If not, then I'll gladly settle for Ichabod Crane.

Hmmm...my only concern is that once in Storybrooke he would need to have a head. If that can happen, then go for it!

GASP I wasn't watching the IC SOOO sorry!!!! I'll get on it ASAP

Please don't take this the wrong way, but can Snowfeather have a different nickname? Every time I read "Snow" I imagine it in Prince Charming's voice and I get confused about the characters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back