• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a Crush (MxF genre TBD)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You knew him in high school. Tall, dark hair, handsome … and someone who never got up the courage to talk to you - or vice versa (depending on your character’s personality at the time). The last time you saw him was at the end of his sophomore year. At some point during the summer he dropped off the face of the Earth. He would have been 16 that Fall.

You had a crush on him back then.

There were rumors about his family. Some say he was involved with gangs. Some say he was killed by a gang. He had an older brother who was also involved with a gang that died. There was a rumor that he died in a bloodbath in his home - probably gang related.

It has been 8 years. It has been 8 years since his “death.” You’ve had time to graduate high school, go to college, and start a career. There you were, perhaps at a café or something. Then you spotted a “homeless” guy pushing a shopping cart filled with junk. Unkempt, disheveled, you almost didn’t recognize the face you caught sight of as he looked side to side watching over his ‘treasure’ protectively.

It was him.

Your Character
She can come from most backgrounds, though as the story is set in the US, American is pretty much a given. But you could come from wealth or poverty. You might have been popular, geek, creative, or shy. Your college path should match your career and wealth origins.

You will need a CS with a decent pic or face claim. (I just want a face to go with a name.) Please hide any animated gifs. (Eye problems here. I can’t read around them.)

My Character
Well, the face claim is David Giuntoli (Grimm TV series). He’ll look pretty scruffy initially.

He was in a coma for two years. The hospital never released him. Instead he just walked out.

Genre
I have considered other genres for this character, to include sci fi and superpowers. But this works in a realistic RP as well. Please let me know your thoughts on this when you PM me.

Posting
3rd person past tense
400-600 words per typical post
I tend to have more time on weekends than weekdays. There will be some days I am just too tired to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back