On The Wings Of song

Scintilla

Music, poetry, dance and art--The Victorian way of life would never be complete without things as such. Every proper young boy or girl must have even just one of these in their life. The Harrison Family would have no less. Their firstborn, Eleanor Harrison is a well-bred, fine-mannered young lady. So as not to stunt her social growth, the Harrisons have hired a private tutor who educates Ellie in the art of playing the piano. She does well under his instruction for the first few meetings. She's a fast learner and soon enough, she was considered adept by her parents. She still continues her education under her maestro, of course for she is far from being the best. But just as she was at the peak of her learning, Ellie suddenly finds a different liking in her tutor. Just around 5 years her senior, he catches Ellie's fancy, making her loose her focus from studies. In a society as uppity and conservative as theirs, would Ellie's new liking in her teacher be something to be appreciated?

~000~

Simply put, this is a student-teacher role play.

I would like an RP-partner who is literate and can produce at least a two paragraph-length reply--and by a paragraph, I mean at least 7 meaningful sentences. Also, I'm hoping for someone who actually has connection to music just to make this RP a bit more realistic.

To those interested, please leave me a description of your character's personality, a photo and a bio.

~000~

Name: Eleanor Harrison

Appearance:
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Companionship-of-Silence-265325551

Personality: Eleanor is just as well-mannered as any other girl her age. She is generally quiet and obedient. She is also intelligent because she is an avid reader. She is the type to follow her parents' desires to the letter. She may rub off as someone without backbone but that's the way her parents like her to be. She always sees life as empty without the strict imposition of her parents' rules. She is hesitant when it comes to giving other people her opinion or trying new things. On the other hand, when it comes to the piano, she is headstrong because she knows that she is well-versed in what she is doing it is her medium of expression when words can't tell enough.

I am very interested in starting this up with you. However i will be unable to post my character until later tonight. Plus that gibes me time to create him. I am familiar with classical music, in fact i sang mozart, johann sebastian bach, and beethoven during my highschool years. Allow me the time, and i will give to you your teacher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back