• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the Prowl for 1x1 Buddies!

Ari Jean

Hello! My name is Ari, and I'm currently looking for a few roleplaying pals. I'm really lenient about response times, I know we all have lives outside of the internet, but my big rule is that I ask for literacy. That doesn't mean novel length responses, just the ability to form grammatically correct sentences. Other than that, I don't have any rules.

I have no limits when it comes to gore language, etc. Let me know if you do so I don't offend anyone. However I will follow site rules and fade to black when necessary.

What I'm looking for:

Yaoi (or MxM) is preferred, although I'm not completely opposed to M/F or F/F.

Fandoms that I'd like to rp:

Last of Us

Walking Dead (Daryl x Rick/OC)

Resident Evil

Supernatural (I'm only on season 7)

(Suggest?)

Non-fandom ideas:

Asylum

Post/During apocalypse

Pirates (Pirate x Slave, pirate x commoner, pirate x royal, etc )

Feel free to suggest anything. I'm open to ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to be your RP partner. But I have a few other plots if you want to hear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ben Douglas]I'd like to be your RP partner. But I have a few other plots if you want to hear them.

[/QUOTE]
I would love to hear what you have. I'm always open to new plots/anything.

Highlander said:
Hi! I would love to try a pirate-y idea with you!
Awesome. Any pairing that suited your interest? 

[QUOTE="Ben Douglas]Plots:
  • Gallant
  • High school romance

That is it, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Don't apologize! That's fine. Gallant as in something heroic/superhero-esque or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back