• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on the prowl [fandoms, originals]

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Well hello there.

The name's Cleo, and I'm on the hunt for some roleplays after completing a very hectic first year of grad school. But first, gotta lay down some ground rules:

-Standard basic roleplaying rules apply.
-I pretty much only double with very few exceptions. If we mesh really well, I'm down for adding more characters or more fandoms.
-For fandoms, I prefer canon x oc. I am trash that way. But, if you're willing to do canon x oc for me, I will do any pairing for you. I'm a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' kinda person.
-I normally do m/f or f//, but, like in my previous point, if you do one of those for me and you want m//, I'll be willing to try it.
-Post lengths. I can typically write between 2-5 paragraphs per character. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Things happen. I would love my partner to be about the same, but in most cases I will mirror.
-I pretty much only roleplay characters that are over 21. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying anyone younger, unless they act as a minor character.
-I try and post a few times a week. But I'm a graduate student with a part-time job, so sometimes life gets in the way. I do try and keep in contact via ooc every day.
-I do have discord for plotting/ooc chatter, but I don't like using it for roleplaying. When you contact me, let me know if you want plot over discord.
-Regarding originals, if you have a specific fc you would like me to use for your love interest, feel free to tell me about it. I'm trash like that. I live for that shit (just be willing to reciprocate).
-Please contribute to plotting. If you only agree to everything I say and contribute nothing, I will probably stop messaging you. Sorry not sorry.
-PM me only. Don't post here.
-I hope I don't seem too harsh or anything here. I swear I'm nothing but a trash meme lord. Seriously.

Characters listed between the brackets are ones I'm looking for someone to play as (but they're in no particular order of preference, unless otherwise noted).

Star Wars: (familiar with every era and spin-off movies) (oh my god the new trailer has me PUMPED; biggest craving at the moment)
[General Hux, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Orson Krennic, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Rey, Leia Organa]

Marvel Cinematic Universe: (Have seen all movies, including Endgame!) (I'm feeling a bit more picky with my Marvel rps, but don't let that dissuade you; I will probably accept any mcu offer if you played Carol Danvers or Ronan to my f!oc)
[Steve Rogers, Carol Danvers, T'Challa, Scott Lang, Natasha Romanoff, Loki, Ronan the Accuser (long shot lol but worth a try)]

*note, as I mentioned, I only play characters 21 and older, so if you want me to play Peter Parker, some aging of characters will need to happen, though I may be willing to have his age as young as 18 if I like you, or as young as his canonical age if you just want a platonic pairing with him

Pirates of the Caribbean: (only seen the original trilogy)
[James Norrington, Cutler Beckett]

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit: (primarily looking for something more Hobbit-based than lotr)
[Thorin, Thranduil, Fili, Bard, Eomer, Haldir]

The Mummy: (1999 movie and subsequent sequels, not the reboot)
[Ardeth Bay]

Kingsman: The Secret Service:
[Harry Hart, Merlin]

DCEU: (please note, the movies only; not well versed in the comics)
[Wonder Woman]

And why yes! I am searching for some originals too! Here are some key words to get ideas going:

steampunk
cyberpunk
Some words to get the mind inspired based on the previous two genres:
Airships | sky pirates | resistance, rebellion | economic inequality | social class inequality | age gap | multi-leveled cities | desert cities | assassins| masked balls | bonnie and clyde esque | power struggle | power difference
inspired by: Road to El Dorado, The Mummy, Anastasia
treasure hunters/rival treasure hunters
space opera/pirates
urban fantasy
victorian gothic (werewolves and vampires and hunters, oh my!)
southern gothic (witches and demons and discrimination)
historical (I'm a history nerd, with a BA in history, and I'm down for most era. Note: will probably say no to anything WW2 or Civil War or Manifest Destiny eras for my own personal reasons)
Just some historical eras to get the mind flowing:
Ancient: Rome, Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia | Mediterranean Antiquity | Ottoman Empire | Safavid Empire | Persian Empire | Byzantine Empire | The Renaissance | Islamic Golden Age | Golden Age of Piracy | American Revolution | French Revolution | Imperial Russia | Victorian Era | Belle Epoque | Roaring Twenties | British and French Mandates
basically anything as long as it's not slice-of-life

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back