• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the Look Out Once Again

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
'Ello there~ It's been quite a while since I last put one of these up but I would like to go in search of some new partners. Some of my RPs have either died, or are dying, or someone just hasn't been active for a while. So I hope to find some new partners this time around. I plan to add more to this as I go :)

• All I simply ask of you is to give me some lovely responses. I love to see more than just one liners. I'm the type that if I'm really into something, I can give around three or four paragraphs. It all depends on if I really like the role play.

Please, do not force an action on my character(s) and if you need to, please just say something. I cannot stress this enough. I have had one too many people try to force actions upon my characters and it has thrown me off.

I love chatting! :D I love talking to people, it makes things enjoyable in my eyes. So, please, don't be afraid to talk or throw ideas out there!

DETAIL. I love it when people add detail to a response. Even if it's just talking about how the character feels or even what they're thinking.

Please tell me if you will not be on for a while. I do not want to feel like I have just sent you away or something like that.

I would like at least one post a day. I understand that most people have lives and school.

In some plots, I play male characters and in others, I play female characters. I am up for doubling. That is completely agreeable on my terms. Just please don't think that I will be the male character in nearly every RP because I do enjoy my female characters more than my male character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, hey!!!

I'm really interested in this!!

• The hades and Persephone story
  • Deaf boy/normal girl
  • Murderer/psychologist
  • German girl/Russian soldier
  • Knight/princess

Those are the stories I'm interested in!!! owo

WantYourSoul said:
Oh, hey!!!
I'm really inerested in this!!

• The hades and Persephone story
  • Deaf boy/normal girl
  • Murderer/psychologist
  • German girl/Russian soldier
  • Knight/princess

Those are the stories I'm interested in!!! owo
PM me and we can discuss which one or two you want to do most :) Or we can brainstorm lol

Hey there!

I'm pretty interested in your Fantasy Student / Teacher plot. My only problem is that I currently work full time, so I might not always be able to post reliably. I'd always try to let you know ahead of time, though.

One other issue: I've not been on this site long enough to send PMs. I don't know if you're interested in discussing an RP with me, but if you are, you may have to PM me first. :P

Okami said:
Hey there!
I'm pretty interested in your Fantasy Student / Teacher plot. My only problem is that I currently work full time, so I might not always be able to post reliably. I'd always try to let you know ahead of time, though.

One other issue: I've not been on this site long enough to send PMs. I don't know if you're interested in discussing an RP with me, but if you are, you may have to PM me first. :P
Alrighty :P I shall PM you in just a few!

Greetings, I see you're a fellow lover of history!

I can safely say that I wouldn't mind being involved with:

• Student X Exchange Student
  • Blind Girl X Normal Boy
  • Time Traveler X Someone from the Past
  • God X Human
  • Forbidden Love (could imagine it as an Irish revolutionary with a British dame!)
  • A German Girl X Russian Soldier

I wouldn't mind talking about these things so feel free to send me a PM if you feel the need to deliberate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back