• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On The Hunt

recreational

I'm brand new to this site, and so the quest for roleplay partners must begin!

To start off with, here are a few things about me and my style.

• I have roleplayed before, and have been doing so on and off for several years now, so don't look at my post count and assume I'm clueless.
  • I can generally offer a minimum of four lines per post, and I do my best to create detailed, interesting characters. That being said, if you roleplay with me for a bit, you'll start to notice some similarities between them owo
  • Chances are, I'll reply a bit sporadically. Sometimes I'll reply several times a day, other times I may only post once or not at all. Please understand that this may not exactly be because I've lost interest, it'll probably just be because my muse, my job, or just life in general has gotten in the way.
  • I sort of only roleplay romance. It doesn't have to be the main theme, but I would appreciate it if romantic interest could at least play a minor part in the plot. Also, on top of this, I have a very difficult time writing for male characters. But that doesn't mean you have to play a male! I'll always welcome a good fxf roleplay, and most of the time I prefer it. ouo

I don't have a chunky list of things that I want from you, I pretty much just want a partner that writes a decent amount, and could possibly even push me to write lengthier posts.

Now on to the fun part! Here are a few pairings/settings that I'm interested in roleplaying. For pairings, if I have a preferred role, it will be bolded.

• vampire x human
  • two people that have begun to develop a strange power (such as seeing the future, telepathy, etc.) are thrown into an asylum
  • runaway x runaway
  • runaway x non-runaway (could be pretty much anything you wanted, aha)
  • shapeshifter x shapeshifter
  • band member (would prefer if it was an oc instead of a real person) x groupie (drama is almost a must for this one c;)
  • assassin x prey (this one's fun to mix with supernatural themes!)
  • something to do with the signs of the zodiac (i'm not sure what i have in mind for this one exactly, but if you could help me brainstorm i'll love you forever <3)
  • dominant x submissive
  • kidnapper x victim
  • forest folk (to explain, i personally see forest folk as witches/wiccans that live off the land in the wild. a bus full of love for anyone that does this with me)
  • human x nature spirits
  • fae, of any sort
  • -more to be added-

As you can see, I'm rather interested in fantasy themes. I'm also majorly interested in animal roleplays, but so far I haven't really seen many others looking for those. Of course, if you are, just let me know. c:

Hey! I love the idea of a runaway to non runaway! I can be any gender and I absolutely LOVE romanti roleplays. Sometimes I get a little too carried away.

Send me a PM! We can talk!

Hello ^_^

I am quite interested in either the one about the people who develop special abilities and then get thrown into an insane asylum, or the runaway x non-runaway

I would love to do a :

○Assassinxprey

○ two people were thrown into an asylum (never done one but would love to try it)

○band member and groupie (interest in doing a double for this one....)

○ zodiac

○humanxnautral spirit

~♤~

I'd be interested in a domXsub or kidnapperXvictim MxF (I'd play male since you've mentioned desire to play female). Please let me know if interested!

Would everyone that's interested in roleplaying with me please pm me? I'm unable to start conversations, either because I'm too new or I just don't know what I'm doing :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back