• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On The Hunt For A Sword And Shield! {PKMN|Limited Search|}

yokonoko

“What path will you take?”
42EA1F7D-32EA-4A28-BEB0-82F9D1654C7B.gif

Y’all already know.
|Game Completion: 100% (Story-wise)| |Willing to do AUs and Canon Divergence| |Mainly looking to do Canon x OC (Doubling)|
|Can be convinced to do OC x OC|

Quick about me!

I am Yokonoko, Yoko, Noko, Monica, whatever the hell you want to call me.

I don’t feel comfortable in discussing my exact age but know that I am 18+
I work two jobs! One in retail, one in software. 4-5 days a week. So please understand that if I disappear it’s probably because of that!!
I do disappear randomly at times, my life is busy and full of...chaos to say the least.
I’ve been roleplaying off and on for about a year or 2, I’d like to think I’m a causal literate roleplayer.
Love chatting with my partners and making up stupid headcanons for our characters. I also draw little moments from our rps but I don’t show them off.
I am into art, drawing, all that. Suffering from extreme art block right now so I’m hoping this could jog some creativity.
Into Silence of Life and Romance! God, I love those two settings.

Rules
Read these or I’ll check your vibes, right here, right now.

Spelling and grammar is important, I don’t expect you to always be on your toes with it I just want it to be eligible.
No text talk in the actual rp but it’s fine in the ooc chat.
This is more so a preference rather than a rule but I do everything in pms, I can be persuaded to do threads.
I can double and also do same sex pairings + hetero pairings (mxm,mxf,fxf no specific order).
Please don’t bump the pm/thread every hour cause I HATE that, I’ll dip immediately if you do.
I am ghosting friendly, I actually prefer if you don’t tell me you’re leaving (I’ll get over it).
Another preference thing, I’m a big fan of oc x canon (doubling), I can do ocxoc but I won’t do canonxcanon (sorry!).
Preference number: ??? I like it when I can get along with a partner, like we talk and get to know each other while squealing over our rps. I dunno, I just talk too much-

Okay the nitty-gritty.

Looking for (in no particular order): Leon, Raihan, Hop, Piers.
Characters I can play: A majority of the cast.
Characters I can play but might struggle with: Bea, Alister, Chairman Rose, Bebe (From the first half of the game).
I probably will struggle with characters akin to Bea, she has such a distinct way of speaking like if you just showed me a her dialogue and nothing else I could probably guess it’s her.
As for Bebe I can play asshole-ish characters like him but the way he puts his arrogance is special? I don’t how to describe it, I probably can portray him well I just worry too much. Bebe from halfway into the game (after ya know) is a bit easier, still a dumb baby but a humble one.

For plotting I’m not sure, but I’m up for anything!

Hi there! I am currently watching a playthrough of Sword/Shield (because y'girl is too broke to justify buying a switch for just one game lmao), and am about a quarter of the way through. I would totally be interested in roleplaying Sword/Shield with you!

Hey there! I own shield and have completed both the story and the post game. I'm more then willing to rp with you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back