• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LouiseMcDoozler

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
☀️ Hello, fellow roleplayers!

After a long break from roleplaying I’ve decided to come back to it! I do work and have plenty of my own responsibilities so I may not always be so quick to get online! My goal is to make new friends and use roleplaying as a way to better understand and enhance my OCs!

I do have a few rules and preferences to go over which I do hope you can respect and abide by! <3

I speak english and only english.

Please take your time and use proper grammar when we're roleplaying. I don't usually mind but when it gets to the point that I can't understand you, that could be a problem. Mistakes are understandable, I make them too.

When we rp I'm never gunna ask for a whole page long but please at least a paragraph or two would be wonderful! I've had people in the past reply with a 3 worded sentence and it tends to get boring pretty easily.

I do like fandoms, but I am an even BIGGER fan when it comes to your original characters and your original fandoms. Please take note that I personally won't rp as any fandom characters. I much prefer sticking to my own since acting out someone else's character isn't as enjoyable.

I'm not overly sensitive by most themes. I encourage being true to the character while not being ridiculous about it. I don't mind if sexual topics are mentioned so long as they are not acted upon and only when they are necessary. I have no problem with swearing so long as you stay mature about it.

To add, I am not a huge fan of my OC being moved around by rp partners and being given a whole "back story of why they got in this situation" without discussion first. Say for instance you were to put in a plot that my OC was found my your character, passed out a drunk. Well you would be assuming that my character drinks. There are instances where I don't have a problem with my OC being moved such as, their hand being held, being punched, or dragged in a certain direction, etc.

Even if I don't have an OC that can fit the plot or your OC's best interest, PLEASE don't ask me to just make a new one or even suggest it. I don't just do it.

Fandom setting I prefer:

Creepypasta
- I'm very familiar with this one! I tend to lean more to plots with Slenderman and his proxies than Zalgo since I don't really know the guy that well.

OC fandoms - the environment either your original character or mine reside in.

Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss - I've actually never roleplayed these ones before but it could be fun to give it a try!

The main OCs of mine: (Key word: MAIN. Trust me, I have a lot more OCs as well as side characters that may accompany the main OCs listed below!)

Dirk
- a little gremlin with offensive humor and an insatiable hunger for anything he can get his hands on even if it's a box of crayons he will still eat it. Once he warms up to you he will become very clingy.

Halsey - serial killer with a fiery temper. She hates everyone and everything. However she has a secret soft spot and if you can find it, she will protect you even if it's at the cost of her own sanity.

Blaguralk - he's just awful. Ever wanted a 7 foot green furry demon that has been with you since birth and will never leave you alone by encouraging you to end your suffering in order for him to steal your soul? Apparently yes because it's really a packaged deal. He's got soft fur and an overly attention seeking personality. And throughout all the years of countless victims, you may be the first he protects over consumes.

Micro - The older teenage years are rough. Being a member of a cult and being the main reason for humanity's destruction. Good thing Micro's "not like other the other girls" (I mean it as a joke 😆) and feels bad for killing off the human race. Maybe you can change his point of view and help him stand up to his own demonic kind.

💞Feel free to communicate with me for any changes even during the roleplaying. I think that's important! I love interacting with my rp partner so don't be cold! >3<

💌 If you’re interested please send me a PM! We will discuss and if I like the outcome, we will give roleplaying a shot! Comments in this thread should be used only for questions and/or concerns. I do not roleplay in threads.

PS: I am like super new to this website 🫣

Heya I would love to talk, and discuss about rping something! I can give usually 2-3 paragraphs, so if you are free I would love to talk and make something if you wanted!

YO i would love 2 do a hazbin rp with you, whether that be with ocs or me as a canon character. either is fine w/ me, i have a ton of lil guys id love to play arnd with lol

i usually keep replies to 3 paragraph minimum but can match length whenever. lmk if youd be down ! just shoot a dm or add my disc — fish7417

Users who are viewing this thread

Back