• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the hunt again!

Sweet But Psycho

Peace Maker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Bunny Princess here! I am seeking some role players like most of us are.

About Me:

I am 21! I love to rp anything with romance as a sub genre!

I prefer to play female, as I am just simply more comfortable but I do MxF and FxF!

Though I will say I am not really into sci-fi so I am not super open to it, I apologize in advance!

I also love slice of life, school life (High School or College), Paranormal Romance (name a pairing and I am probably down)

I also love fantasy and medieval settings, alongside other historical periods. Victorian is a favored one but I am always up for something in the past or fantasy based.

I do some anime and fandom but I mostly prefer OCs to any setting, I typically don’t like to play canon characters simply because I find it too restricting!

My replies tend to be anywhere from a solid paragraph or three to as much as a page or more if I am really feeling an rp!

I am not always available so I can probably respond a few times a day though I am much more active at night than any other time of day.

What I would like from you:

I would that you match my literacy rate (Like I said I am more on the literate side) just so we are on even ground, the more you give me to work with the more I can give you as well.

Don’t feel rushed to respond but keep me in the loop if you can! I get that life happens and things happen! Also I don’t bite if you aren’t enjoying the rp let's discuss and make it something we both want out of the rp! Make sure to just communicate! I don't mind having a chit chat PM and a story at the same time I love to get to know people! All that said I hope we can aim for a post a day at the very least when not busy!

Please let me know up things you don't like or aren't okay with! I don't look to make anyone uncomfortable!

Mega Don'ts:
Do not control my character
Do not be overpowered
Do Not force me into somethings I do not wish to do

If you are interested please Message me! I have plots and am open to most pairings and plots. That being said if I don’t vibe with a plot maybe we can come up with something together!

Last edited:
are you open to a historical and/or fantasy rp that might not necessarily involve romance? if so i think we'd pair well together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back