• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on the air ✧ radio's roleplay request

Radio Silence

King of Idiocy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HOTEL INDIA LIMA LIMA OSCAR

About Me
You can call me Radio
6 years of experience
100-800 word replies from me depending on the inspiration/how busy I am, however some days I do struggle to write more than a few sentences and I hope that's okay
Semi-Lit/Lit
OOC Chatter is fine (:
Ghost friendly
LGBTQIA+ friendly

I do have college and work, so replies from me WILL vary a lot, and I will probably only reply every few days and/or once or twice a week depending on my schedule.
I do adhere by triggers if I know them beforehand.
I only play OC's however if a canon character is played by you and I know the fandom well enough, I will roleplay that option
I prefer realistic faceclaims but that's not a must for you!
I don't do RP's on discord as I'm hardly on there and check it about once a week average, so that will not be an option for me, however Google Chat, or Google Docs is available, however I'd prefer to keep it on here.
Please be ghost friendly if you decide to interact with me

Fandoms
-Arcane: League of Legends (Show not game)
-Legend of Zelda (depending on the game)
-Good Omens
-MHA
-Harry Potter
-Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
-Hunger Games
-I've seen Twight but it's not a preference of mine
-Some Demon Slayer

Plot Ideas
A Rose in a plant of Thorns
Set in the Victorian era, vampires are a rising species trying to co-exist with humans, however London doesn't seem to be faring too well with this idea. Despite this, a powerful vampire bank lord ends up loosing a child who runs from their terrible homelife conditions to live with a close friend that ends up leading them to attend a ball where they quickly fall for a human against all odds.

Partners in Crime
Two of the most infamous thieves in town happen to get a job offering from a Lord, despite them being in the lowest class possible. Bring down the current rebellion against the King. Seems easy enough, but Character B has issues even considering the job with a simmering hatred of nobles and higher ups. Character A goes to inquire about the job and when denied after seeing the Lord's true personality is bespelled with mind control to do it nevertheless unknown to Character B, leading to a dramatic downfall of events between ex-lovers. Will Character A be saved or will Character B end up bringing down their former love?

Under the Sea
Little Mermaid inspired, an unwanted prince in a female dominating society of merpeople happens to save Character B, who is also a prince from drowning from attempted murder. Stuck on an island and growing to be friends, will their friendship develop into something more?

Trust in Me
Falsely accused of a crime a werewolf seeks a vampire as a last resort to prove their innocence. The vampire sick of lower class life, takes the offer in return for a drink of blood to give them the pick me up they need to climb the ranks of society.

pm or comment if interested. have a wonderful day 🪦

Users who are viewing this thread

Back