• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On magical terms

Syrrus

Wishful bard
I am looking for someone, or a bunch, to role-play with. This is not because I find any of the already excisting role-plays of which I have joined boring but because I want to use my beloved character Rex. Who doesn't fit the vampire or prince charming roles which many have wanted me to play so far (And I don't mind it, for I find it to be a lot of fun) and I feel it is time to use little Rexie for a while.

What I am looking for is someone who enjoys fantasy role-play. It can be set in either a medieval era, Victorian era, today or which ever you would find interesting. I don't mind which time you would like to role-play in as long the possibility of fantasy elements is allowed, such as magic, undead etc.

And as for character-sheets. I don't enjoy a super-long and detailed character-sheet seeing as I believe in finding out about a character, their habits and have to ask about their history. Now I know that many here enjoy the opposite and therefor you are very much welcome to write a sheet, I did one myself for the convenience of them who enjoys to know a little in advance but I will not write more than given, because I do not wish you to know everything about my character, surprises are quite nice.

As for writing length, I would like at least five to seven sentences, a paragraph or two. Why? Because it is easier to replay when you have something to reply to, and I want to role-play and develop characters, worlds and relationships with you! This is all easier done with a little bit more to write. I understand the value of grammar and spelling to a point but I am not going to avoid them who finds it difficult as I am using role-play myself to further my knowledge with English. As long as I can understand you everything will by great.

I don't have much experience roleplaying fantasy but I'm always willing to try if your happy to guide me.

Only guidline I have is to use your imagination and pretend there's some logic! Do you wish to discuss it before we start? PM in that case, nad we can talk~

This sounds interesting, I would love to RP something with you! I'm new to this site-but not RP-ing, just to be clear. So could you send me a pm if you're interested?

I know you're probably swamped with RPs at this point, but I would really like to try out an RP in the Victorian Era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back