• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OmensandSunshines

π’©π‘œ 𝑅𝒢𝒾𝓃, π’©π‘œ πΉπ“π‘œπ“Œπ‘’π“‡π“ˆ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!
This might be a bit of a chaotic post so I apologize in advanced.

I’ve been using RPNation for a lil bit now and thought it was about time I did my own RP thread! There’s a mixture of fandoms and other goodies here.​

About me:
You can call me Noot. I’m 24, female, from the UK. I’ve been Roleplaying since I was 11 and would consider myself a semi-lit replier, no one liners here.
I work full time in a pretty demanding job but will always try to give time to reply at least once a day (sometimes more depending on how busy I am!)
I love a good OOC chat so please send me your memes, headcanons, pictures of your dog, what your new favorite song is - I don’t bite!
I prefer mxf parings and I’m always happy to double. I can do CCxOC, OCxOC or CCxCC.
I would also prefer to RP on Discord.

About you:
Please be 18+. I have nothing against the amazing young roleplayers out there, but would just feel more comfortable Roleplaying with someone closer to my age!
Please be respectful, I will not tolerate any racism, sexism or homophobia. If you show any of that behavior I will not continue.
I would appreciate someone who replies with more than just one liners. I’m not expecting a Novella, just please give me something to work with!

Fandoms
Key-
♦ - Sure, why not.
♣ - Ooh nice.
β™  - Hey this would be cool!
β™₯ - GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE!
(Au’s always welcome too- please just message me!)

♦ BBC Sherlock
This was my fave show a few years ago so it would be fun to do a RP around it! I’d be looking for someone to play as Sherlock or Moriarty for this ideally.

♦ Teen Titans
Ah, another childhood fave. I’d love to do a slice of life RP with this. Open to both heroes and villains being in this. Would love to do some RobxStar stuff.

♣ Marvel (MCU)
I’ve been rewatching the MCU in order recently so might have to bare with me a lil as I catch up to the present- But I’m also happy to rejig the timeline if needed!

♣
Umbrella Academy.
So excited for the new series coming up!

β™  Repo! The Genetic Opera.
I would LOVE to do this but I know it’s a pretty niche fandom (RIP my obscure taste)
Even if someone just wants to talk about it with me that would be great thanks.

β™  Fable (The Game Series)
These games will always hold a special place in my heart. Happy to world build and character build for this! Would love to find a good Ben Finn for my hero.

β™  Night In The Woods
I just friggen love this friendship so much. I’d love to do an RP either with the characters or even just a scenario like this.

β™₯ Marble Hornets
I’m rewatching this for probably the 9 time and oh god it is in my feels right now. I would die happy if someone could do this with me. Please and thanks.

β™₯ Creepy Pasta
Similar to Marble Hornets, I’m in my weird internet phase and I need to fill out this craving. PLEASE.

Original Plots

1– Hey stranger.
My character has picked up a night shift at the local gas station, it’s pretty silent most nights so she can spend the night just doodling away and listening to music. But your character has been coming in a lot more recently. Why do they always come in at night… Are they a vampire? A stalker? Or do they just really get a craving for soda and snacks late at night and nowhere else is open? You decide!​

2- God… a lot changes after college...
Kinda similar to Night In The Woods, one of our characters goes away for college, and when they come back the people around them have changed and grown up while they’re still feeling the same. Kinda angst driven, self finding and soul searching. Happy to play either character.

3- Musician x Fan/Photographer.
Really really don’t want this to be the cliche β€˜He saw me in the crowd reading my book’ type thing. Thinking an unsigned small musician/band playing some gigs in their hometown and it’s the same people in the crowd so they get to know each other that way. This would be a great slow burn type thing. Happy to play either character.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Last edited:
Bump!

Lil Bump as still looking for partners!

Bump!

Hello. I’m down for Marble Hornets, Creepypasta and Slenderverse! We can even mix the three universe together. Please send me a message.

BUMP!

Welcome!
This might be a bit of a chaotic post so I apologize in advanced.

I’ve been using RPNation for a lil bit now and thought it was about time I did my own RP thread! There’s a mixture of fandoms and other goodies here.​

About me:
You can call me Noot. I’m 24, female, from the UK. I’ve been Roleplaying since I was 11 and would consider myself a semi-lit replier, no one liners here.
I work full time in a pretty demanding job but will always try to give time to reply at least once a day (sometimes more depending on how busy I am!)
I love a good OOC chat so please send me your memes, headcanons, pictures of your dog, what your new favorite song is - I don’t bite!
I prefer mxf parings and I’m always happy to double. I can do CCxOC, OCxOC or CCxCC.
I would also prefer to RP on Discord.

About you:
Please be 18+. I have nothing against the amazing young roleplayers out there, but would just feel more comfortable Roleplaying with someone closer to my age!
Please be respectful, I will not tolerate any racism, sexism or homophobia. If you show any of that behavior I will not continue.
I would appreciate someone who replies with more than just one liners. I’m not expecting a Novella, just please give me something to work with!

Fandoms
Key-
♦ - Sure, why not.
♣ - Ooh nice.
β™  - Hey this would be cool!
β™₯ - GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE!
(Au’s always welcome too- please just message me!)

♦ BBC Sherlock
This was my fave show a few years ago so it would be fun to do a RP around it! I’d be looking for someone to play as Sherlock or Moriarty for this ideally.

♦ Teen Titans
Ah, another childhood fave. I’d love to do a slice of life RP with this. Open to both heroes and villains being in this. Would love to do some RobxStar stuff.

♣ Marvel (MCU)
I’ve been rewatching the MCU in order recently so might have to bare with me a lil as I catch up to the present- But I’m also happy to rejig the timeline if needed!

♣
Umbrella Academy.
So excited for the new series coming up!

β™  Repo! The Genetic Opera.
I would LOVE to do this but I know it’s a pretty niche fandom (RIP my obscure taste)
Even if someone just wants to talk about it with me that would be great thanks.

β™  Fable (The Game Series)
These games will always hold a special place in my heart. Happy to world build and character build for this! Would love to find a good Ben Finn for my hero.

β™  Night In The Woods
I just friggen love this friendship so much. I’d love to do an RP either with the characters or even just a scenario like this.

β™₯ Marble Hornets
I’m rewatching this for probably the 9 time and oh god it is in my feels right now. I would die happy if someone could do this with me. Please and thanks.

β™₯ Creepy Pasta
Similar to Marble Hornets, I’m in my weird internet phase and I need to fill out this craving. PLEASE.

Original Plots

1– Hey stranger.
My character has picked up a night shift at the local gas station, it’s pretty silent most nights so she can spend the night just doodling away and listening to music. But your character has been coming in a lot more recently. Why do they always come in at night… Are they a vampire? A stalker? Or do they just really get a craving for soda and snacks late at night and nowhere else is open? You decide!​

2- God… a lot changes after college...
Kinda similar to Night In The Woods, one of our characters goes away for college, and when they come back the people around them have changed and grown up while they’re still feeling the same. Kinda angst driven, self finding and soul searching. Happy to play either character.

3- Musician x Fan/Photographer.
Really really don’t want this to be the cliche β€˜He saw me in the crowd reading my book’ type thing. Thinking an unsigned small musician/band playing some gigs in their hometown and it’s the same people in the crowd so they get to know each other that way. This would be a great slow burn type thing. Happy to play either character.

Thank you for taking the time to read!
I’d love to do something umbrella academy related, or maybe Hey, stranger, or heck maybe we can somehow mix it

Which characters from Night in the Woods do you usually RP as? I gotta tell you beforehand that I don't have any OCs whatsoever πŸ˜…

I’d love to do something umbrella academy related, or maybe Hey, stranger, or heck maybe we can somehow mix it
Hey this sounds great!! Shoot me a DM and we'll discuss :bishiesparklesl:

Which characters from Night in the Woods do you usually RP as? I gotta tell you beforehand that I don't have any OCs whatsoever πŸ˜…
Hey- I haven't actually done a Night in the Woods RP before- but I just replayed the game and thought it would be fun to do, I'm comfortable playing anyone. Shoot me a message and we can have a brainstorm! :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back