OMEN: Replacement of Greek Gods & Goddesses REMAKE {SU/Info}

TheCreativeUsername

One Thousand Club

See, the first one didn't go very well, so, I'm making a remake.

:D

The Greek Gods and Goddesses need a break from running the world! They are choosing one Earthling or OMEN: (Obviously Mentored Earth Neophyte) to take their place. One morning the OMEN will wake up, feeling godly and will act like which ever God/Goddess has chosen them. Whether they are motherly, or a War psychopath, the OMEN with act like that. For the next 6 weeks in fact, then, they will meet the God/Goddess they replaced and will share the past few weeks with them.

Skelly:

Name:

God/Goddess they are replacing:

God/Goddess personality:

Appearance (Pic preffered):

Other:

I'll make mine later, although I call Athena or Hera. So, uh, yeah. Welcome if you want to join.

Library: View attachment 9938

Garden: View attachment 9939

Name: Paxtyn T. Cean (pronounced: SHA-wn)

Nickname: Call him Paz

God/Goddess they are Replacing: Poseidon

God/Goddess Personality: A creative god, designing all the creatures of the sea. Warlike, moody and unpredictable. Poseidon is overall a benevolent god even though he shares many characteristics with Zeus including pride, stubbornness, and being temperamental. However, he appears to have matured over the centuries to a point where these attributes do not dominate him to the same extent they do Zeus, making him much more reasonable. Poseidon also has a very particular sense of humor, sometimes making it hard to tell if he is joking or not.

Appearance: Paz has blonde/ brown messy hair, sea-green eyes, and a nice tan, as well as "smile crinkles" around his eyes and cheeks. He also has a five o'clock shadow.

Other: He wears a pair of tan
jeans, a hawaiian type shirt or a white vee neck and black vans.

(Edited: Name, Appearance)

Name: Zane Randolph

Nickname:
You'll address him as Master Randolph, Zane if you know him personally. That is, if you wish to live.

God/Goddess:
Zeus

God/Goddess Personality:
Zeus is the oldest of the gods, and thus he his very conceited. His arrogance is somewhat of a hindrance to his overall authority, but it is not entirely undeserved. After all, Zeus's full power far surpasses that of the other gods, no matter their other acumen. Zeus is quite bossy. He expects almost absolute adherence to his rule and decree from the other gods, although this rarely happens. He is also extremely prideful and stubborn, which leads him to get into altercations about his adamant beliefs. Zeus, contrary to popular belief, is quite the tactician, on par with, if not superior to, both Athena and Ares. His strategies rely more on his great power, but he is actually the most cunning, vicious, manipulative, duplicitous, and conniving of all the deities, save for perhaps his younger brother, Hades. Zeus has a dry sense of humor, which can lead to some ambiguity as to whether he is joking or being serious at times. This may lead to disastrous consequences, so caution is advised. All traits mentioned are exhibited, to some degree, by Zane himself.

Appearance:

God
- Click here.

Zane
- Click here.

Clothing
- Zeus wears exactly what is show in the picture provided, while Zane's outfit differs quite a bit. He detests his private school's uniform, and he refuses to wear it. However, he has a collection of Armani suits, and he enjoys wearing three-piece suits for school. During casual days, he wears a slightly unbuttoned white dress shirt with the cuffs rolled up to mid-forearm. He also wears tan khakis and casual loafers. However, most of the time, he wears this, the aforementioned tan khakis and loafers, and a matching fedora.

toying with the idea of joining the remake :P but only if it means im not having to play jamie and have you fall for him again TCU

Could I reserve whichever one you don't pick between Hera or Athena? Or Artemis, in case you want to rp as both. Either way, I will make a skelly later on, since I'm on my iPod now and it's impractical.

IndubidablyAli said:
toying with the idea of joining the remake :P but only if it means im not having to play jamie and have you fall for him again TCU
... *Blushes* You don't have to play Jamie again... (And shut up about the last part xD )

Accepted @Doctor Who?

Accepted @Gabriel Ryker

@Lily of the Valley, I've made up my mind as to Athena, so you can take Hera.

Name: Annie May

God/Goddess they are replacing: Athena

God/Goddess personality:

Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, war, the arts, industry, justice and skill. She was helpful, a wonderful battle strategist (the Greeks would look to her instead of Aries a lot of the time), she was a virgin, she was stubborn but determined. Athena would know down anything that stood in her way- even if it was the inside of Zeus' skull, she was strong, both mentally and physically. So we can conclude that Athena was a talented Greek Goddess, there is no mistaking that.

Other: She doesn't talk often; when she does it's an ever-so-soft whisper that not many can here.

[MENTION=2669]TheCreativeUsername[/MENTION] i couldnt make Jamie again anyway, someone already has his god

Name: Aspen Grey

God/Goddess they are replacing: Artemis

God/Goddess personality: Artemis is calm and collected most of the time, though she has a short temper when it comes to problems in nature. She is the patron goddess of the wilderness and things to do with hunting. She herself is an excellent hunter, utilizing a bow and arrow as her main weapon. She has an affinity for animals and is very in touch with nature and considers herself the protector of it. Artemis can be loving and nurturing or destructive. She is stealthy, quick, and clever. Artemis keeps to herself quite a bit, mostly traveling with her nymphs. She is a very kind person but she isn't tolerant of anyone who disrespects her at all. She prefers animals to people and enjoys solitude and nature. She is one of the few goddesses that is immune to te enchantments of Aphrodite. Most of her time is spent traveling the woods with beasts and the wood nymphs. She and her brother, Apollo, get along very well. She has the power to inflict death or disease as well as heal. She is a protector of women but, ironically, abhors violence.

Appearance: here

[MENTION=2669]TheCreativeUsername[/MENTION]

Name: Veronica (Vera) Marcelli

God/Goddess they are replacing: Hera

God/Goddess personality: Very quick to anger and rather petty, she holds grudges against all and any people who cross her. As goddess of women and matrimony, she despises unfaithfulness and would do anything to punish those who committed such acts. This makes her seem cold-hearted, and she is to a certain extent, but she also shows deep care for her proteges, going to great lengths to ensure their success, whatever their tasks may be. As symbol of matriarchy, she is very headstrong and proud.

Appearance: View attachment 9660

Name: Aethos Airitora

God/Goddess they are replacing: Apollo

God/Goddess Personality: God of light, prophecy, healing & health, ill-health, and music/poetry- Apollo can be very full of himself but at times also very intelligent and wise. He would often do before thinking and fall in love quickly but in times of war he proved to be a great strategist and powerful warrior. If people do not always give him what he wants or agrees with him he can be quick to be offended and deal out punishment as he sees fit. He was often close in touch with humans and seen as the protector of colonists and shepherds and their flocks. In times of war he would often be seen as descending from heaven shooting fiery arrows from his golden bow with his sister Artemis. He is quick to protect the things he cares about and when he wants something nothing can stand in his way, nor will his will ever falter.

Appearance:

View attachment 9663 He's like that but without the eyepatch

Name: Cassia Reese.

God/Goddess they are replacing: Demeter (Also called Ceres.)

God/Goddess personality: Most people who have met Cassia describe her as a very caring and nice person. She is not at all the fighter type, and prefers to deal problems out with her words. But when she does have to fight, she turns into a strong woman who has no time for nonsense. She gets distracted easily, meaning it is hard to get her attention at times. Not only that, but she has a tendency to let her brain wander when someone is speaking to her. But usually, she can be quite a good listener.

When first meeting someone, she can be pretty friendly and comfortable around them, making it easier for people to get to know her better. But sometimes she can be a bit quiet. It depends on the type of person she is speaking too. Even though it may not seem like it, Cassia pays close attention to the way people act. It helps her understand them better, and she can often notice things others can not, like emotions or hidden feelings.

Appearance:

[MENTION=3746]ForgeKeeper[/MENTION], @♥Lost_In_Paradise♥. accepted.

Guys, it's started, it doesn't mean it's closed for sign ups. The more the merrier!

IC Link: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4757-OMEN-Replacement-of-Greek-Gods-amp-Goddesses-REMAKE-IC?p=168420#post168420

Accepted [MENTION=3723]Autumn[/MENTION], you may start posting if you wish.

[MENTION=3145]I Love Death the Kid[/MENTION], [MENTION=3924]Doctor Who?[/MENTION], [MENTION=3596]Gabriel Ryker[/MENTION], [MENTION=3865]Lily of the Valley[/MENTION], [MENTION=3723]Autumn[/MENTION], [MENTION=3746]ForgeKeeper[/MENTION], @Lost_In_Paradise the thread is open for posting.

Name: Valorie Winchester

God/Goddess they are replacing: Hades

God/Goddess personality: Feared and both revered, Hades, the god of Death, is a name not many utter. he doesn't answer people when they give him sacrifices, though he has a tendency to answer their curses. He is often referred to as the' Dark Zeus', or 'Zeus of the Underworld'. Despite his flirtatious exploits with Mintha and Leuce, he is faithful to Persephone, his wife, and so it can be assumed that his OMEN would be of the same faithful nature. He isn't particularly unhappy with his task, and sometimes seems as though he enjoys it, so it was only natural for him to choose a mortal close to his own heart, with no particular hatred for the dead, someone who would take their job seriously.

Appearance (Pic preffered):View attachment 9768

Other: She is attracted to other women, has no care for people's oppinions and is strong willed. She finds it entertaining to cause people pain

Accepted~~ Welcome [MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION]

Name: Leonard Moran

God/Goddess they are replacing: Hermes

God/Goddess personality:

HERMES was the great Olympian God of animal husbandry, roads, travel, hospitality, heralds, diplomacy, trade, thievery, language, writing, persuasion, cunning wiles, athletic contests, gymnasiums, astronomy, and astrology. He was also the personal agent and herald of Zeus, the king of the gods. Hermes was depicted as either a handsome and athletic, beardless youth, or as an older bearded man. His attributes included the herald's wand orkerykeion, winged boots, and sometimes a winged travellers cap and chlamys cloak.

images

Other: He likes boys. <3, He gets on well with near everyone.

Nobodies posting D: And I was looking forward to starting this role-play off with a bang *glomps myself* :cry:

Whoop whoop! Awesome! Sorry if I sounded naggy or whatever I just finished cleaning so all I can do is look at deviantart and post on rpnation :D

Are Roman Goddesses okay?

Name:
Eva Mariposa

God/Goddess they are replacing: Flora or Flusia

God/Goddess personality: Goddess of Flowers, Spring, Fertility, and the renewal of Life. Flora is not a war-like in any way. She is kind hearted, nonviolent, and good-natured. Overly optimistic, she seeks peace and prosperity of all living things. Flora was the original hippie and continues to act like one.

Appearance:

View attachment 9808

Name: Chase Stihn

God/Goddess they are replacing: Ares, God of war

God/Goddess personality: Violent? great fighter, always ready to fight. has a hidden soft spot

View attachment 9874

Other:he has a dwarf hamster named Eddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back