• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oliver's 1x1 search

partytears

Oliver
Hello! I'm Oliver, 20, he/they and I'm looking for some other 20+ users to chat with!

I would be open to potentially worldbuilding and creating OCs together, though I'm mostly interested in doing fandom roleplay, preferably with OOC chatter on the side! I'm from the EST timezone and I'd consider myself fairly easygoing and friendly, please don't be afraid to message me! Even if you're just looking for a friend, I'd love to hear from you! :]

Roleplay Info:

I sometimes don't have the time or energy to write super lengthy responses so I can't guarantee my RP responses would be timely. I always write at least a paragraph, though usually much more if I'm inspired and I'd prefer if you can do the same!

In general I prefer to create characters from the ground up and worldbuild something together, but if you have any OCs you're particularly enthusiastic about, we can always start there. Currently I don't have any ideas for original plots, so please bring some of your own ideas to the table!

For those who prefer fandom roleplay, I'd be willing to write for canon characters within FNAF, FNF, The Amazing Digital Circus, Danganronpa, and DHMIS. I also double up if you wanna write something self indulgent with your OC or self-insert and I'm also open to simply doing a canon x canon roleplay too! Right now I'm most interested in writing something from The Amazing Digital Circus, but if you had any ideas for plots from my other fandoms, don't hesitate to let me know!

In general, I really enjoy protagonist/antagonist pairings, opposites attract, forced proximity, hurt comfort, friends to lovers, found family, low-fantasy, supernatural, slice of life, and some sci-fi settings. I'm not interested in RPs involving royalty/medieval settings, highly realistic settings, or combat oriented plots. I don't mind doing any ship pairing, though most of my characters are transmasculine and I prefer to develop relationships with similar characters. I typically write characters with strong morals with a naïve and sometimes innocent streak, and I'd love to play against characters who can be the dark to my character's light, who are villainous or conniving in some way, or are dubious in one way or another.

I'd prefer to eventually move over to Discord when we're done plotting, so I'm not your guy if you're strict about writing and chatting on here. Romantic pairings are also completely optional and not at all required!

Thanks for reading, leave a comment or shoot me a DM on here if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back