• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Old Western/Wild West RP

GoddessOfSleep

#TeamMelanin
Hello yall! I've been out of the RP game for quite a bit and I'd really like to get back into! My name is October and I'd really prefer it if my RP partner is 18+ (I, myself, am 19!). I really only do RPs via PMs, It's just whats most comfortable for me. However, I also do RPs via discord (goddessofsleep#6552) and you can contact me there, too, if that's your preferred method! Length doesn't really matter to me! As long as I have enough to work with! Grammar and spelling errors dont usually bother me either. As long as I'm able to read what you wrote, it's all good!

I'd really love to do something with an Old Western/Wild West type of setting, set somewhere in the late 1800s/early 1900s! I've been hyperfixated on Red Dead Redemption 2 lately, so this is kinda inspired by that! We can figure out details, what'd we like the plot to be, etc once we start RPing with eachother!

Quick note! My character will have a 99.9999% chance of being a lesbian, so keep this in mind if you are looking for romance between our characters!

Would you still be interested? I have an idea for a character, and I feel like a platonic roleplay would be best for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back