• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Cozy Cafe | Interest Search

Wrennard

Little Bird
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
4ff088795aff41e835671f1479fa0366.gif

The Cozy Cafe

Welcome, come take a seat. What would you like to order? Might I offer the weary traveler a Merchant's Mocha, granting you prosperity and safe travels? Perhaps you would prefer a Heavenly Delight, granting you a bit of angelic wisdom and fortitude. Whatever your preference, take a sip, and have a read.

Wren | 23 | They/Them

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out my interest thread! As a writer of more than a decade, I'm looking to write my heart out with a few new cravings. I have a particular interest currently in male and / or nonbinary pairings, but love a diverse cast of side characters. I'm a lover of ooc chatter, playlists, Pinterest boards, and all things falling in love with our characters. I can write on site or on discord, with a preference for on site writing and discord ooc, but I am flexible! I know people have lives, so I never expect more than a post every other day or so, but with that being said, I love when we can bounce replies back and forth.

❀ House Rules ❀

I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet, but please do give these a read before sending me a message.

Please be 18+.
I know, I know. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my own age.

Be able to write 200+ words per post.
In my experience, writing varies scene to scene. I tend to write anywhere from 300 - 1000 words. I'm happy to accommodate various writing styles, but I no longer find myself enjoying one liners or single paragraphs.

Post Consistently.
This can be anything from once a day to once a week, but I would love to have some idea of when to expect a post from you. Obviously life happens, in which case;

Communicate.
I am a big lover of communication, and I find it makes for smooth sailing when writing. Let's talk about our plots, our characters, and our life. Let's give each other a heads up if our dynamic is going to change.

Let's be Friends.
I'm in it for the long haul. Let's write together, laugh together, and gush over our stories together.

❀ What's on the Menu? ❀

Mafia | Dark Themes | Addiction | Homelessness
Vampires | Ghosts | Supernatural | Low Fantasy
Apocalypse | Survival | Romance | Slice of Life

Will be writing up formal plots here

Last edited:
Could you elaborate on what kind of apocalypses you'd be looking to write in? I might be interested :) Sorry, I'm quite new to this site so I don't have much in the way of a profile yet, but I am a 24yo trans guy and getting back into roleplaying!

Hi, I'm up for a low fantasy rp if you want to dm to go over some stuff to see if we're a good match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back