Oi.

Delirium

Hey there (x

I'm Delirium, otherwise known as Liri, a seventeen-year-old girl residing in the USA. I'm a full-time college student (early graduate), and most of my free time is spent reading, writing, drawing, or hanging out with one of my absolute best friends, whom you may know as @Nerdygeekflower. She recommended this site to me (or, in other words, hounded me 'til I joined) and so here I am. In all my glory.

My interests include: Naruto (primarily the Akatsuki, so much shipping so little time, dear jesus), anime in general, zombies, cats, and I've recently started painting! I love it, it's definitely a way to take my mind off things.

I typically RP in dystopian settings, although I'm up for nearly everything. Seriously. G to X-rated, whatever genre, anything! :P I like trying out new scenes. However, I'm what you would call an experienced paragraph RPer. My typical RP post would consist of 3-8 paragraphs, depending on how interested I am, although I can go as high or low as possible. I'll usually match people; if you post 7 paragraphs, I will damn well reply with 7 paragraphs, and if you're more of a 7-sentence kinda gal/guy, I'll meet you halfway bby.

Anyway, I look forward to roleplaying here! I'll be at @Nerdygeekflower's house probably every weekend, so if you wanna talk to me and I'm not on, check that chick out. She's pretty cool. She's got a hedgehog.

I don't really like hedgehogs though. Please don't let your high opinion of me be downgraded due to this. (;

Peace! B)

Hello @Delirium,

Welcome to RpN!

You sound like a pretty cool person. Though I don't know, I think hedgehogs are pretty cute. ;)

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Thanks, Muse [may I call you that? xD ]

One would think hedgehogs are cute. The pictures on the internet of their scrunched up little faces yawning certainly seem adorable. However, they hiss and stink and they're a lot pricklier than they look! Gah.

Anyway, I appreciate the welcome and the advice!

Yes, absolutely, you can call me that! =)

That is very true. I don't think I've ever seen one in real life before. x)

And you're welcome. Let me know if you need any help getting around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back