• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OHSHC: Hosts vs Hostesses

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• It's been many years since the original hosts graduated from Ouran Academy, but the Host club is far from gone. A long line of successors have kept the spirit of the club alive, entertaining other rich students with too much time on their hands. And just last year, a group of girls even opened up a Hostess, welcoming men and women who preferred a more feminine kind of appeal, sparking a rivalry between the two groups.

However, the school has decided this is one too many host clubs. So, they've issued a decree: Both clubs must compete to see who can bring in the most clients and profit, and the losing club must disband at the end of the year. Hatred boils between the two clubs as they rush to plan events, make flyers, figure out a plan of attack, and strategise ways to sabotage the other club.

Both Club leaders will be OPEN

Anime faceclaims only

Im interested! Is the hostclub that the players are gonna be involved in mainly, girls or girls and boys as hosts. because i read it a few times and im just left a little confused. (I have bad comprehension)

girls in the hostess club. boys in the host club.

Im interested! Is the hostclub that the players are gonna be involved in mainly, girls or girls and boys as hosts. because i read it a few times and im just left a little confused. (I have bad comprehension)
oh wait that wasnt what you were asking, sorry i was half asleep

wed be playing both

I can play other characters as needed but I would love to play a Haruhi type of character! A girl crossdressing as a host and has to keep it a secret for personal reasons.

I can play other characters as needed but I would love to play a Haruhi type of character! A girl crossdressing as a host and has to keep it a secret for personal reasons.
my crossdressing hostess is a crossdresser for fun lol, just doesnt feel like telling the other hostesses

i hope shes handsome

leaning towards the "mommy" host, charming, detached business man who while not being the head of the club, pulls essentially all the strings. major workaholic who can't for the life of him comprehend romantic cues but he is frustratingly witty

leaning towards the "mommy" host, charming, detached business man who while not being the head of the club, pulls essentially all the strings. major workaholic who can't for the life of him comprehend romantic cues but he is frustratingly witty
i was doing the mommy type host

my crossdressing hostess is a crossdresser for fun lol, just doesnt feel like telling the other hostesses

i hope shes handsome
I was thinking a total lady killer and loves making girls swoon off their feet in particular. Like a total androgenous beauty that is clearly okay with giving anyone a smooch.

oops, my bad!! didn’t realize you had already staked your claim on spots! might lean towards making an idiot character then!

oops, my bad!! didn’t realize you had already staked your claim on spots! might lean towards making an idiot character then!
oh yeah its at the bottom of my ideas list lol

i might take "misandrist who openly degrades men" and give him two different kinds of appeal. hes the suave mama toward girls, and sadistic toward men. sounds like itd be funny.
I was thinking a total lady killer and loves making girls swoon off their feet in particular. Like a total androgenous beauty that is clearly okay with giving anyone a smooch.
love her already

i too would be interested!! i love ohshc <3

i'd be interested in playing a himedere hostess and maybe a tsundere host? we'll see c:

thankies, both of you!

any ideas what kind of characters youre looking to play?
Id probably have a very open girly girl, a honey-senpai type personality. A girl whos gentle and sweet, though not entirely in a motherly way, she'd be like a girlfriend, the type of hostess that lets her guests tease her just as much as she teases them. Hopefully that makes sense.

Id probably have a very open girly girl, a honey-senpai type personality. A girl whos gentle and sweet, though not entirely in a motherly way, she'd be like a girlfriend, the type of hostess that lets her guests tease her just as much as she teases them. Hopefully that makes sense.
i too would be interested!! i love ohshc <3

i'd be interested in playing a himedere hostess and maybe a tsundere host? we'll see c:

those sound great!

numskulls numskulls Phantomelda Phantomelda

heres a discord everyone

Are LGBTQ+ characters allowed? I wanted to double check since if I played as a guy he would most likely be gay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back