Oh yes!

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
For so long I have tried to look for a site like this! And finally, and many, many bouts of searching and generally being stupid, I stumble across it!

So, thought I might introduce myself, so uh, Hi! I'm Mossino! A person who is bad at writing but loves roleplay, for some...odd reason.

I dunno, I'm a weird person, and I have no idea what else to put here so uh, bon voyage~!

-The ever confused noob,

Mossino

Well, hello and welcome, Mossino! My name's TheRoyalSpirit, though, I go by Royal, or Jun, and I'm new here as well. Right off the bat, I see that we have a trait we have in common. I ,too, love roleplaying, although my content isn't all that well. Hopefully your time here will improve your skills. Though I doubt that one is "really bad at writing", maybe this community will help with drawing your muse out. Oh, and don't worry about it. Everyone's weird in their own special way. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have questions, you can turn to me. (Even if I'm new here, I learn quickly). I look forward to seeing you again in the forums!

Well, hello and welcome, Mossino! My name's TheRoyalSpirit, though, I go by Royal, or Jun, and I'm new here as well. Right off the bat, I see that we have a trait we have in common. I ,too, love roleplaying, although my content isn't all that well. Hopefully your time here will improve your skills. Though I doubt that one is "really bad at writing", maybe this community will help with drawing your muse out. Oh, and don't worry about it. Everyone's weird in their own special way. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have questions, you can turn to me. (Even if I'm new here, I learn quickly). I look forward to seeing you again in the forums!

Thanks for the welcome, ^^, and trust me, my standard writing capability stands around a sixth grade level, and kinda sucks. But I must agree with you, this is one of the most friendly and idea-inspiring sites I've ever been to.

I hope to see you around.

For so long I have tried to look for a site like this! And finally, and many, many bouts of searching and generally being stupid, I stumble across it!

So, thought I might introduce myself, so uh, Hi! I'm Mossino! A person who is bad at writing but loves roleplay, for some...odd reason.

I dunno, I'm a weird person, and I have no idea what else to put here so uh, bon voyage~!

-The ever confused noob,

Mossino

Welcome to RpNation.

bb52744768.png

@Mossino Hello and welcome! If you want, please check out my quest-style rpg called Fresh Crimson. It's a vampire story and voting based. Have a great time roleplaying~~ :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back