• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh where, oh where can my rp buddy be!

ManicMina

~~ We're all mad here ~~
I finally have some free time on my hands again and may even be able to view this page at work with my new job, which I am very excited about. I would really love to get one or two roleplays going. This can be a onexone or even a group, either way, I am game. Feel free to leave a message or PM me!

Preferences:
* I am female and they are easier for me to play. However, I have no problem doubling! I actually normally play more than one character anyway when it is a 1x1, so doubling works fine for me.

* I am in my mid-twenties and will not play a 12-year-old. It's not happening. If you are mature, we can roleplay. I would PREFER that you are 18 +. I sometimes play a character that is 17, but that is usually as young as I will play.

* Third person, past tense only, please. I am not good at first person and it kinda throws me off. Please do not use * or dashes to show action. Write it out. Thoughts are preferred to be italics.

* Literate! I am not asking for several pages at a time. I do believe in quality over quantity, but at the same time, if you send me one line of text, I can't work with that. I will always strive to post at least 2 paragraphs but will post more when able. Try to check your grammar. I suck at spelling and grammar but there is this beautiful thing called Grammarly that works miracles. I know it doesn't catch everything, and that is fine. Please try though.

* Activity. I am still pretty busy with life but I will strive to post every day! Sometimes it may be every other day and then other times it may not be but every 3 days. If it is more than this, I will let you know what is going on, so that you have an idea of why I am unable to post. I would like a partner that is the same. If I disappear it is NEVER because I am bored with anything like that. It would only be if there are circumstances in life that have taken me away from the internet and sometimes it may be a week before I remember I had something going on. Honestly, normally by then, I am so ashamed and scared of someone being pissed that I don't reply. I am truly sorry if this happens.

* Patience. Please be patient with me. I have been on hiatus for a while now and I will admit my writing isn't as great as it once was. Constructive criticism is welcomed and (honestly) wanted. That being said, I have been roleplaying for over 10 years on and off. I have experience, I am just rusty.

* I do not play canon characters because I suck at it. I prefer to play OC but if you feel you are great at playing a character, feel free to let me know. I am a huge fan of taking the universe from a fandom and playing in it.

* As for genres I obviously like fandoms but I am also a huge fan of fantasy, action, and horror. I do enjoy some slice of life roleplays if they are interesting. I am open to pretty much any genre honestly. Sci-Fi isn't my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of aliens and outer spacy stuff but I enjoy Star Wars and Firefly so....

* Basic roleplaying etiquette. No god modding, power playing, insta-kill, op characters, using my character unless we discuss it over PM BEFORE you post.

* I prefer to roleplay over a thread and conversation through PM.

* I would love to have someone who is open to chatting and just being friends while we roleplay. Someone to world build with and share ideas freely. That would be great!

Cravings:
Digmon (I have plot and ideas)
X-Men Universe (I have plot and ideas) | Mutants
High fantasy setting with world building

Fandoms:
Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun
Sword Art Online
Final Fantasy (7-9, 15, tactics)
Pokemon
MCU
Deadpool
Alice in Wonderland
Disney Universe stories
DC Universe
Lord of the Rings | Hobbit
Harry Potter (only age exception)
Kingdom Hearts
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons / Rune Factory
Cowboy Bebop
Attack on Titan
Slenderman story

There are several others, so this list will be updated frequently. Feel free to suggest or throw out fandoms. I am into a LOT of fandoms, these were just the first ones that came to mind. Comment here or PM me with any ideas! Thanks so much for reading this!

CavyStars CavyStars It would be either Season 1/2 or 3. It depends on which you would prefer or we can make our own universe and blend the three if you prefer. I have a plot if you want to go that route.

I would love to do season 2 but kinda make it our own :). Pop me your idea too always open to new ideas ^.^.

Oh my gosh Harvest Moon! I totally want to do something with that!
Your character is the main character who comes to the farm, while my character has been staying there, being lazy and taking advantage of the free house.

Of course, Rune Factory with the monsters is totally fun and I would totally play as a monster girl ♡

Oh my gosh Harvest Moon! I totally want to do something with that!
Your character is the main character who comes to the farm, while my character has been staying there, being lazy and taking advantage of the free house.

Of course, Rune Factory with the monsters is totally fun and I would totally play as a monster girl ♡
Rune Factory sounds fun! We could double if that is cool with you? Shoot me a PM and we can go over some ideas and details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back