• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oh, what marvelous things // fxf

closed

heartstringss

《《《 🔻 》》》
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi everybody. i’m gonna go ahead and start this off by saying i’m not totally sure what i want here; i just know i’m bored as fuck. i guess i’m mostly interested in something that’ll let me explore world-building with modern-fantasy and supernatural settings a bit more? for comfort reasons, i'd prefer to play a human role myself, but you can play whatever you want (within reason--but please, no furry shit). idk, throw some ideas at me and we can discuss.

it's important to note that i do like romance in my plots, but i very much prefer that we let it build gradually over time than forcing it down our characters' throats. i'm not interested in writing straight-up smut, okay? that said, any romantic pairings for the main characters will only be
fxf, though pairings involving nonbinary/trans characters are also fine, and i can write any pairing for background char's. give me angst, give me adventure, give me something new.

18+ only please.

any threads will be over PM or discord, and if it matters, i will not be coding my posts. maybe character sheets if i'm feeling up to it, but that's all.

themes that i enjoy (or would be interested in exploring): angst / slow burn / psychological horror / survival / toxic relationships / mental illness / red string of fate (dark or light portrayal) / hot & cold or light vs dark stereotypes / Stranger Things universe-copycat / Stephen King multiverse-copycat (I would especially love a rip-off Beverly Marsh x Eleven-type cross-over but using OC's only) / mutants or gifted individuals / star-crossed lovers / opposites-attract / enemies-to-lovers / privilege clashes (rich x poor/homeless) / reluctant lovers / unrequited love-turned-obsession / savior complexes / rekindling old flames / “tradition says I’m supposed to hate you but I don’t think that I can?” / scientist showing mercy for a test subject / assassin falling in love with their target / blind x sighted / 7 deadly sins typecast / song lyric plots (suggest)

themes that i have NO interest in: huge age gaps (10+ years), incest, bestiality/furries, rape plots, underage characters
triggers: rape, suicide (though portraying mental illness w/ suicidal ideation is fine, i don't want to have to read or write any scenes with suicide attempts)

a bit about me:
my name is ely, i’m 26 years old and i live in the midwest USA. i’m openly queer and identify as gay/non-binary. i’ve been role-playing since i was roughly 11 years old, so i like to think i'm a pretty experienced writer. i'm very detailed in my writing style, i rarely give less than 4-5 paragraphs per post, typically upwards of 5-6 if we're being honest. that said, i like making super in-depth character sheets and playlists to go along with my RPs also. i only use realistic face claims. i very much enjoy chatting OOC and would love to become friends with my partners, so
please don’t ghost me. if you lose interest or think things are getting a bit dull, just let me know. i’m a fairly understanding and patient person, i promise. i just have way, waaaayyy too much anxiety for people to go poofing on me without a single word. (it's fine if you decide during the planning stage that you're no longer interested in writing with me, though--i'll admit i tend to ghost people during the planning stages myself too, if i find i'm not interested anymore or don't think we would be compatible together. sorry... again, anxiety.)

i’m very active. right now i’m not working due to the virus (and won't be returning until at least may 1st), so i'm usually able to crank out about 1-2 replies a day, maybe more. i'd prefer somebody who could do the same, but no pressure. i won't be mad if you take a little longer or need a day off every now and then for real life. just shoot me a text and let me know is all i ask. truly, communication is key.

alright... i think that's about it? pm me if interested, hopefully we can plot something out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back