Oh! Uhm. Hey?

TrailsOfMana

K-pop, Video games and Tea
Hello. No wait... Hi? That's worse. Uh, hey there guys and gals.

Anywho, I'm Mana. Twenty-three year old guy. I've been roleplaying for years, but for the past couple of them I've only really been writing with one person. So I thought I'd expand my horizons and this seems like the place for it.

So yeah. I'd say that I'm just looking to have a bit of fun writing with the lovely people here! Looking forward to meeting and talking with whoever comes my way.

I think I nailed it. Woo!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will gladly help myself to the cookies and punch. Can't wait to start looking through things and writing!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

You definitely nailed it :3

Well hello there! You seem like a lovely and literate kind of dude. Also here for similar reasons as I! Just thought I would drop by and say hello....

And I'm also trying to fulfill this ten-post nonsense...

Welcome! And...stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back