• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh, I’ve Given You Life | Vampire

Rhyllak

Vampire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[MxM - LGBTQIA+ Friendly - 21+]
[3rd Person - Multi-paragraph to Novella ]

- DMs Open! -

Hello!
My name is Samson. I am 27, queer, and vampire-obsessed. I play all types of characters and dynamics. Below are my current plots I’m really into. I’m just returning to roleplaying after a laundry list of medical issues, so it might take some time for me to get back into the swing of things, but I’m excited to start!

I do ask that my partners are 18+, preferably 21+

All characters involved must be 18+ and appear that way, thank you!

Cheers, and happy writing!​

We can’t both become the same pawn that’s made to fall

For the past 500 years vampires have ruled over humanity.

Jericho and YC have lived together for several years, watching as the war-torn world around them becomes more viciously chaotic with every passing day.

In the middle of the night, Jericho goes to answer an aggressive knock at the door, never to be heard from again. The only thing left in their place being a rather blandly typed letter with the House seal of Vermilion. The vampire overseers of the territory they lived in.

“Jericho has been granted the honor of fighting on behalf of the Vermilion estate in the war.”

Years pass and the war subsides, the Vermilion territory remains while Sanguine succumbs to the new rule. Now in their late 30’s/early 40’s, with no word from Jericho, YC has many paths to choose from moving forward. As the human rebellion gains traction they have the choice of rising up against injustice. Freelance vampire hunting has been passed in Vermilion territory as a preventive measure to clean up the new vampires created during the war.

With a heavy disdain and a broken and burdened heart, YC chooses a path that inevitably leads them to their beloved, crimson-stained with the all telling puncture wounds on their neck.

The Dancer

-

This plot can call for multiple main characters, or just one, whatever works best for you!

Looking for:

• An aggressive-natured, dominant, and possessive vampire councilman ( this does not need to be what is considered traditional dominance. We can discuss this further in DMs if desired)

• A love-struck wannabe savior vampire, perhaps his intentions are more harmful than helpful, perhaps he too becomes obsessive, or perhaps he finds out not every story has a happy ending— while I’d ideally like angst and hurt/comfort, if we plot it out well enough perhaps he can accomplish his goal and save my character

• Potentially a secondary power figure, another councilman or vampire that may perhaps fund the balls hosted by the aggressive councilman, perhaps this character ignores the situation or plays the devil’s advocate, a generally frustrating character that comes so close to doing the right thing but falls short

Plot:

For centuries a particular vampire has staggered the dark cult of powerful vampires from around the world. Gliding like a ghost along marble floors, he entertains endlessly, the rattle of the chains that drape down from his elaborate attire sending a chill through the air. Perhaps had the vampire not attempted to escape so much, he’d be in a better place. Cursed to move to music he’s heard time and time again, to do dances he’s done many times before, and live within walls he can never leave.

Even in death he must entertain. How sorrowful it must be that passion can deteriorate into nothing more than crumbled dreams of relief.

If not for his slipping sanity, perhaps things would be different. What a shame that his cracked smile was his Master’s muse.

I love making Spotify lists and Pinterest boards to go along with the story. I also have my own drawn references and maximalist looking character sheets to share if interest! I love to chat OOC and can communicate through the site or through discord!

Thanks for reading!

I can vogue Samson is an amazing writer and has a whole Rolodex loaded with unique characters and his world building is just magnificent. 10/10 would write with again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back