• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oh god... (A somewhat half-assed partner search!)

-Random_Person-

Professionally Stupid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have been here since February, and realized that I didn't really RP! So, I figured, I should start actually rping with a simple shot in the dark search! My expectations are lower than my IQ

So hello, I am Random Person. I am not comfortable with sharing my real name, I am 15 years old, He/Him, I like doing canon characters, however I am willing to try some OC stuff! You are also free to be an OC and me a CC

Some fandoms I could do (Higher up = more interest/knowledge)

Undertale (+ AUs)
The SCP Foundation
Warriors (Read up until Moonrise, the second book of The New Prophecy)
Genshin Impact (Haven’t reached Fontaine or Natlan tho)
Chainsaw Man (up to end of Volume 9, but spoilers existed so I know a tad past that.)
Demon Slayer
Pokemon

In terms of plots... PM me and we'll try to figure it out! c:

Writing style is 1-3 paragraphs, third person (could do first person if needed)
~~
I do not have a preferred gender for characters I RP
~~
I reply on weekdays only, weekends are a no-go!
~~
PST, 9:30 pm - 12:00 am
~~
Talk to me ooc! I like chatting :3

No age requirement (But I'd like it if you'd be around the younger side, but it's not a rule. Or just don't tell me your age, that works too.)
~~
I’d prefer at least mediocre grammar!
~~
NO ONE LINERS, BUT MAX POST LENGTH IS 5 PARAGRAPHS!! While I do love it when a post has juicy text, I can only read so much without getting bored. Too many words makes it hard to figure out what your character is actually doing! Too little and I think that you are half-assing it, which I honestly don't like.]
~~
No major coding! It looks pretty, but overwhelming and unnecessary.

I’m not comfortable being super romantic with random strangers online. So I hope you can understand that I do not mind if there is romance, it just cant be the main focus.
Communicate with me in PMs, VM to bump me about stuff (Or VM to chat, I don‘t mind :3)
Bump me after 48 hrs!

Good luck trying to RP with me! (You're gonna need it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back