Story Of Light and Shadow (DELTARUNE)

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
Nellie lay her head against the wall, tired of these violent encounters. She wanted something to happen where she WOULDN'T get attacked. That was when she met Rouxls Kaard, He felt something new when he saw her. His eyes traveled from her soft, gold, black-crested ears, to her sparkling teal eyes. Down to her soft red lips, then her well-sculpted collarbone. Her flawless curves, the way her hair fell down her back like a gilded waterfall. Each freckle glowed like a star to him. He took in every breathtaking feature of the slim lightner before himself. She looked at him, "Um, are we gonna get this over with?" she asked, tail swishing impatiently. Rouxls had been so caught up in his staring, he didn't even realize he'd forgotten to put out a puzzle. He smiled, "Why, yes, in fact. Myne Name is Rouxls Kaard, and thou shalt face myne puzzle, and shouldst thou solve it, I will let thee go. Shouldst thou fail, however, I shall have to take thee to the dungeons." he set out his "puzzle", which Nellie solved. Rouxls smirked, "Thoust hath won, this time. Yet we shall meet again, and when we do, I shall besteth thee!" he then left, leaving Nellie to wonder what he'd been staring at, and how he could call that a puzzle.

They met again after roughly half an hour. Rouxls looked at Nellie again, admiring her toned stomach, which was shown by her crop top and low-rise ripped jeans. He explained that he had another puzzle for her which she solved, "Just what do you think you're staring at?" she asked. Rouxls face burned, "N-nothing!!!" he said nervously.Nellie kept walking, coming to Rouxls' shop after a while, "How might I beest of service?~" Rouxls asked, "you can cut the act and tell me why you were staring at me." again, the duke's face was set ablaze with blush. "I-I was merely s-surveying myne opponent!" he said Nellie rolled her eyes, Rouxls was cute. She leaned over and left only a centimeter between their lips, "Sure you were." she said, sticking her tongue out at him, "I'll see you around." she said, leaving the shop, and a little something behind. It was official, Rouxls Kaard was in love.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back