Of Dwerrow, Dwarves and Dorfs

CM-Colorless

Hello everyone, I've had myself an idea for a Roleplay and I would appreciate your input.

The idea is thus; deep beneath the delves of the world and deep into the flesh of its mountains live all manner of Dwarfish folk. Smithers and miners and all manner of craftsmen live and build and dig and make. However one day while the dwarfs are at their trade the reach of their ingenuity surpasses their wildest dreams when they dig through the earth and discover a massive complex, the ruins of some long forgotten underground civilization of decidedly non-dwarfish origin. Both intrigued by what they have uncovered and dreadfully fearing it a council of great Dwarf leaders is convened to decide on what to do with the city. A consensus is quickly reached that it must be explored and understood and so a team is brought together, a party of brave young dwerrow who are charged with the sacred duty of seeking out the truth of the underground city, and judge what future it may play in the future of all dwarfen folk.

We ofcourse would play these adventuresome dwarfs, exploring the lost city and uncovering its many secrets, for gain and loss alike.

Is this something you folks think you'd be interested in?

Very cool, I'm hoping to rope somewhere around 5 to 6 people before we get started. Once we have 3 or 4 people though I'll make a sign up and an information thread with more information of how to Dwarf with proper fervor and gusto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back