• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ODST: the lost squad.

Holo

The local outcast.
Reach was dangerous and we all knew it was since most of the Spartans died there. Helljumpers that's what they call us since our drop pods teach 94° on the inside while the structural stability of the pods is questionable. I personally have seen fifteen pods collapse and burn in re-entry but that was out of three hundred.

b636330cfa40d1037a45e53d57d5622e.jpg

That doesn't count the ones shot down by the covenant and rebels. A new spartan program is starting apparently but that is a completely unrelated topic. This particular day though was the start of a very bad day that got worse by the minute. By the end only for people were alive and the rest were dead or infected. We have to use a covenant cruiser to get off this planet before the rest of us die. If even the slightest hint of God exists then we might meet another small group of marines.

ODST_Squad_by_Cipher_Raid.jpg

We however have run into firm resistance all over the forerunner planet. There are some strange new creatures but there are flood too but they seem to stay in different areas. We'll be seeing covenant patrols soon too but first let's take a look at the full day and how we got to this point.

250px-AutumnMawCEA.jpg

ODST squad:

Leader: (me)

Sniper: (reserved)

Heavy weapons:(reserved)

Stealth: (reserved)

Close combat: (reserved )

Demolition: (reserved)

New training subjects (VIP Cargo):

Subject 218: Tony A.K.A wolf

subject 343:

Subject 488:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Heavy weapons?! Sign me up as a heavy!!

[/QUOTE]
> Sign me up as a heavy!!

Dat.. dat reference d'oh xD

You are allowed to use your own symbols though. Call signs are yours to make too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back