• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘖𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 [ 𝘰𝘤𝘟𝘤𝘤! ]

AoiYumeki

Last updated - 10/21/22.

GQaycOTzRVfN0zIQAdiSHZqkkBaAAqRrseC1IvO826W-Ttv5wNWQcfnFt1xPZUqgoO7uEk2dFEo18pno9IohTfo51ucMCNwvcDHE7YwixcJW7-a1abzZ5UtOTM90hju92yjkE0idjTaizVhleAJH2GoB7QO9IQGPSqivs9a1t9WnbvxDeQvzlsajpQ

Aoi here again, it’s been a while due to life being hectic- o(- -;*)ゞ. If we had a roleplay or at least OOC for one, and I havent contacted you yet, please feel free to reach out to me again for the same fandom to start it up again, or a whole new one! As for a bit about myself again, I’m still a mid-20-year-old, avid lover of romance, etc! I am a cat mom who spoils her baby and loves to kint! If it wasn’t for animes + video games I’d feel like a grandma. I enjoy making to friends, especially those I start roleplaying with! If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask me!

I will also say as of late my… appetite for many fandoms has died. So, if you’re willing for this roleplay if you look into one of my listed fandoms, I’ll look into yours!

*As a heads up, my schedule is still incredibly busy Wedesdays and Thursdays. But also, this weekend and the next are abnormally busy due to mid-terms. Overall, I am a partner who hopes that those who reach out to me remember I have a life, which can be slow at times. But hopefully, stick to it for the long-run!

🅡🅤🅛🅔🅢
✿ Length: ✿
✿ I always tend to do anywhere within the range of 600 - 1,000 words. I can always do more! The 600 mark or so just makes reply times a lot faster / easier on me. But if you are fine with slower replies, we can do a high word count. I try my best to match the length of my partners, or, even if possible give a little more on your end!

✿ Formatting + Types of Roleplays: ✿
✿ For the format, I will always do, third person, Multiparagrah - Novella. As well as – ✩Double ups with OCs X Canon. This is something I’m not really willing to change or do something outside of! There will be separate scenes even if we have the same fandom, with an event going on with my OC and their love interest, and vice versa.

As for the types of roleplays, outside of double-ups, I am willing to do two different types of split roleplays! The first is simple: I play A fandom from my list, my most craved, and, for your side we do fandom C! The other way to go about this is, I’ll pick a fandom from my list, you look into it, and you can name any kind of fandom and I’ll look into it as well!

✿ Roleplay time: ✿
✿ I can be very slow, and sometimes take breaks: communicating or not. I am 100% fine if you do the same, I just ask that if you are reaching out to me, you are someone who’s patient with replies, and won’t ghost! I have a habit of dropping updates if need be in the OOC thread! Especially if I am too busy to properly reply to what we are talking about in our OOC thread. Feel free to nudge me after two weeks!

✿ Grammar + Etiquette: ✿
✿ English is my first language but even I don’t understand it sometimes, so, no worries at all if you have any difficulties with it or anything! I also struggle with Dyslexia, so, often I make a bunch of small grammar mistakes and Grammarly doesn’t catch them. So it’s safe to say I will never be picky about grammar! Or spelling. As long as I can understand what you mean, I’m more than happy!

As for etiquette, I kind of can’t believe I have to put this, but I am a person too and have my own boundaries. If I take a couple of days, please don’t just assume I’m not interested, especially after I wait four days for you to reply. And, please whilst I enjoy making friends with those I write with, I really don’t want to be flirted with.

🅕🅐🅝🅓🅞🅜🅢

✿ Boku no Hero Academia ✿
Tomura Shigaraki. ♥
Can play: [ anyone but these are characters I think / do have a good grasp of. ]
Shouto Todoroki. Bakugou Katsuki. Midoriya Izuku. All-Might. Aizawa Shota.

Unwilling to play:
Endeavor. Overhaul. Eri.

✿ Bungou Stray Dogs. ✿
Dazai Osamu. Yukichi Fukuzawa ♥ [ ONLY with an AU where it’s before the agency + he younger.]
Can play: [ anyone but these are characters I think / do have a good grasp of. ]
Chuuya Nakahara. Ryūnosuke Akutagawa.

Unwilling to play:
Kyōka Izumi.

✿ Genshin Impact. ✿
Tighnari. Diluc. Albedo. Cyno. Ei. ♥
Yae Miko. Radien shogun. Rosaria. Hu-Tao. Xiao. Albedo. Zhongli. Childe.

Unwilling to play:
Sayu. Diona. Klee. Qiqi. Dori.
[ I might be in the minority, but, I dislike these characters and don’t feel I could do them justice. >>>] Yelan. Venti.

✿ Vampire Knight. ✿
Kaname Kuran. Zero Kiyruu. ♥
Yuuki Cross / Kuran. Zero Kiyruu. Aido Hanabusa. Ruka Souen,

Unwilling to play:
=Rima Toya. Senri Shiki. [ I just don’t remember enough about these two.]

✿ Your Majesty, Please Don’t kill me again ✿ [ willing to learn anything if you’re willing to read it for me!]
Rupert. ♥
Riche, Lehan, Lariette.

Unwilling to play:
Tory.

ia23mjyhhavofL_Zsgx3SSueQELQYL44qQL4je-NiDT_jIGxFhQ-xnsr4KpB1AkW-57bUAq1_z_fyh9IYZyrF_SfJAsv9TxrDSWoNikRXeC152bWSg6RYAGSqb7X6f9Zf7SaNtVXlZwxXWJ48vJsX8OV80zQcVBmRw7MNj9ZvPHVXIhcFBbqEpdHSQ

I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back