Story Odd story... precious minutes of your life waisted.

Blue

I stared at her, not moving, not breathing. She just sat there, listening to nothing and unaware I was here, hands folded in her lap like she was bored. Her expression was blank, light lost from the ocean that is her eyes. It sent chills through my body just looking at her, unfazed and absentminded. Finally, her head jerked up, gripping her chair and glaring straight into my eyes, my legs weakened.

"What do you want!" She snapped, obviously knowing I was here before. I couldn't look straight into her eyes because of the malevolent glare, so I focused on a point just above her left ear. The girl threw her shoulders back and looked away from me, closing her eyes. Her dirty blonde curls flew as her head jerked away, and I couldn't help but stare. They flew off her shoulders and into a new place near the neck of her black dress. I fell in love with that hair, its elegant moves and perfect structure. Her arms folded as she stood up, and walked away; heels clipping the floor with every light angelic step and hair bouncing along with her. At the time I considered following her, but it was too bold a move.

I stare at her now, pupils dilated and jaw clenched tightly. Dried blood matted her beautiful hair, which was now flat and lifeless, leaving me to think that she was trying to pull it out. The noise that escaped her bright red lips wasn't her voice that grabs ahold of you with every syllable, but painful moaning and unfinished sentances. The girl has gone mad, bright eyes darkened and ivory skin pale and deathly. I wince as she lets out a long, horrible scream, filling the dark silence after with her whimpering, her suffering. I didn't want this to happen. The girl had lost her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm bored, don't hate if its not good. I have stolen precious moments of your life from reading this. but thanks for bothering to take a look anyway, I do appriciate it.

~Blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back