• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Odd Request// Omegaverse// Shapeshifting/// MxM

Cactuspolice

Professional Crier
So I have a weird and specific craving. I wanted to play omega/ alpha dynamics but in this world everyone has the ability to shift into one animal. I'm kinda looking for something where I group of these guys are having to run away for one reason or another because those thrilling plots always make me excited. Now I will admit I usually like to have a more omega character but I'm totally willing to double up. Besides that always makes the story more interesting.

Gosh I feel like I need to fluff up this post some. I'm usually writing a few paragraphs per post. My starters are longer than regular posts. I'd love it if we'd plot together. Things like that. If anyone is interested message me and we can work out any finer details.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back