• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OCs , LGBTQ] Looking for a long term RP Partner

Artehauz

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I am looking for a long term RP partner!

Requirements:
-You are 18 or preferably older
-You are not afraid of a long response, and you write a lot as well (doesn’t have to be every reply, some will be short and I get that : ) )
-You are okay with LGBTQ characters
-You are okay with drawings, I’m an artist and drawing our oc’s and their antics does spark joy

(I wanna put that first to not waste anyone’s time haha)

My strength is in romance, and I’m very okay with writing multiple characters at the same time. I love drama, getting into a character’s head and developing them is a lot of fun for me. I am not too picky about the plot if I really like your writing style and characters. I am most comfortable with modern day ‘realistic’ settings and plots- but I am not at all against going with a fantasy route or delving into another genre. Ideally though, there will be romance in some capacity.

I enjoy:

(None of these are necessary, I’m just trying to put out a vibe)

-Romance
-Writing messy bisexuals
-Slow burns / plots where it’s not set in stone which character will end up with which
- Having an ensemble of characters, so ideally both of us would control multiple characters

I do have discord and I’m willing to transfer things there if we’ve worked out the details and want to get started writing ! Not required though, I am getting used to how to use this site haha

I have a lot of preexisting characters who have character sheets, but more of them are male characters because usually people want me to write a man. So all the examples I’m going to attach are male but please know I love women and am so willing to write women and non-binary people !

If you see a character you like feel free to ask that I use them I don’t mind! I’m also so happy to make a new one!

Thank you in advance if you read this and reach out. I’m really excited and hopeful to find someone to talk and share characters and writing with because I’ve already had some luck on here and I’m hoping with this post I can find a relatively consistent partner. I have a job, I definitely get that people get busy, but I’d like to try and get a reply a week if possible!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    879.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2440.jpeg
    IMG_2440.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2441.jpeg
    IMG_2441.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2437.jpeg
    IMG_2437.jpeg