• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ocs are the best!

Diaval

Hi! My name is Diaval (not really XD ) and I am always looking for awsome people to write and rp with ^^
I come from germany and can chat either on english or german, i just hope you dont mind me making some spelling mistakes, im trying my best ^^' ( or just imagine me speaking with a funny accent, if that helps xD )

As you probably already guessed by the title , i love creating new characers and stories, so I usually use ocs. Im curious to learn what interesting characters you have and it would be awsome if we could write a story together :') ( if you prefer playing as canon ones, thats cool too, of course ^^ )

Fandoms:

- Bleach
-Black Butler
-Marvel /Dc
-Steven universe

Rules:

-I dont really have many rules when it comes to rps , because i think it takes away the fun, but please try to avoid too overpowered characters on saitama level and god-modding xD
-violence and swearing is fine , i dont mind
-please be at least 18

You had me at Marvel/DC, but I do have a request, if possible... Can this be moved offsite, such as Discord, Kik, Line, etc. It'll be much easier for me to use.

You had me at Marvel/DC, but I do have a request, if possible... Can this be moved offsite, such as Discord, Kik, Line, etc. It'll be much easier for me to use.
awsome ^^ ( just...i dont have discord etc... the only other account i have is on deviantart XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back