Story Oceo's Free Writing

Oceo Frose

Apprentice Magician
Welp, this is a place for me to enjoy the majestic free writing format. You may comment, but please do not post other free writing without my permission. I can also take requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lonely crow who suffers in the shadows, share the pain and sorrow with your loyal servant who cared about you in your darkest times.

A path of dread and despair awaits for us to go through it, letting fall our tears and blood as they mix together with the dark ground.

The silent screaming and sobbing sounds of our own voices fills us with grief, feeling impotence as the higher ones laugh at us from above on their golden thrones.

Just because a simple mistake we mad, it was our downfall of the soft and white clouds, to the darkest ground called "World" to just lament.

But listen to me merciful master, together we are all we need. Let's take our broken selves to make a new life where we could be free from lament, grief and despair.

Spread your wings to let see the dark of your insides, and embrace it gently to never forget what you were before.

Now this path of grief and despair looks like one of joy and love, as we have each other to help with our hopes.

Lonely Crow who now looks at the sun, the black feathers of your being radiates with such a tender shine, that even the higher ones are now jealous of your kind.

I am honored to be your humble servant, always watching and always caring about you, to always see your true self.

Almighty Fenrir chained to a rock by the Gods, your silent howls I can hear from afar.

The destiny is cruel I know, but you must be strong as your servant's strong nature.

The infernal cold won't affect you anymore, as the rage in you warms your body.

I came to you as a simple human, but you cared about me and protected me from the winter winds.

The chains are slowly deteriorating as the rage on you increases, finally having enough of being the imprisoned one.

A shiny blade emerges from the ground, to let me cut out those chains from your paws.

A royal howl could be heard, seeing you with a smile on your muzzle.

Let's ride to the dawn of the Gods and take revenge for what they had done to us.

Tear up, destroy, shatter as the crimson path is formed with the blood of the living, feeling so much power and free.

The path of carnage is ours now, living to killing and killing to live.

The servants of the wolf becoming a faction to be purged by the higher ones.

But the pack won't stand to be restrained again, with so much power in our hands.

We had a taste of freedom and we are now intoxicated by it's amazing flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back