OCC

I have some fun ideas already, haha. Just waiting for more of the characters to get posted.

I think i'm going to make my character be the last one left, that didn't end up moving (unless someone else already did this)

Posted a WIP for Emiko. If anyone wants to message me and work out what past relationship our characters had, that'd be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! glad to see everyone getting pumped. I'm also up for talking about past relations. 

Ditto, though due to my characters shyness i doubt there is much in terms of relationship. However i wouldnt mind have my character have a crush on another character of either gender, maybe my character admitted it but nothing happened or something.

Ditto, though due to my characters shyness i doubt there is much in terms of relationship. However i wouldnt mind have my character have a crush on another character of either gender, maybe my character admitted it but nothing happened or something.

that could work just need to choose who he has the crush on

Do you think maybe we can have a timeline of sorts for who left first, second, third, etc? 

Yeah, that'd be nice to have. So long as Kumiko was one of the earlier ones to leave I don't particular care where in that she ends up. Will think about that a bit more after my day is done.

Throwing ideas out~

@Dante Verren Noburo and Kumiko seem like they would've been best frienemies. I love the thought of her stubborn behavior and his sarcasm constantly having them break out into arguments as they challenge one another, only to get even more angry at any people outside of the group who try and give either of them trouble.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Because of his shy behavior and status as a doormat I can't help but feel Kumiko would've fixated on protecting Makoto. While she had good intentions she would have been really over-aggressive in it, pampering him a bit. Potential for an unrequited one-way crush, which would really bring focus to the changes Makoto has gone through and how he feels comfortable in identifying himself now.

@animegirl20 Rival? I'm feeling rival here. Ren could have been envious over Kumiko's home life since it was fairly pleasant prior to her move, and Kumiko would be jealous at her ability to charm people without relying on material wealth. Would be interesting moving forward in that while they both have their own personal demons to conquer, Kumiko is now struggling while Ren is a music sensation.

@Masia I feel like Umeko and Kumiko would've been good friends. Umeko likely would have pushed really hard to try and get Kumiko to be more physically active/fit viewing her as a sort of pet project, which would always end up blowing up in Kumiko's face in some spectacular fashion.

I'll think up the rest after more info is in the character sheets. Gotta run for now!

Because of his shy behavior and status as a doormat I can't help but feel Kumiko would've fixated on protecting Makoto. While she had good intentions she would have been really over-aggressive in it, pampering him a bit. Potential for an unrequited one-way crush, which would really bring focus to the changes Makoto has gone through and how he feels comfortable in identifying himself now.

I like the protector idea. I have my character always having an issue of being pampered and protected by parents wanting to act on his own though ironically is to shy and lacks confident to fight his battle. So he doesn't appreciate Kumiko's protection and  Kumiko might think they are closer that Makoto thinks they are. I hope it makes sense...

@Ammy I like the sound of that. Normally the two get along like water and oil but when one of them is in trouble they would be the first to jump to each others aid. Does that sound about right?

Yeah, that'd be nice to have. So long as Kumiko was one of the earlier ones to leave I don't particular care where in that she ends up. Will think about that a bit more after my day is done.

Throwing ideas out~

@Dante Verren Noburo and Kumiko seem like they would've been best frienemies. I love the thought of her stubborn behavior and his sarcasm constantly having them break out into arguments as they challenge one another, only to get even more angry at any people outside of the group who try and give either of them trouble.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Because of his shy behavior and status as a doormat I can't help but feel Kumiko would've fixated on protecting Makoto. While she had good intentions she would have been really over-aggressive in it, pampering him a bit. Potential for an unrequited one-way crush, which would really bring focus to the changes Makoto has gone through and how he feels comfortable in identifying himself now.

@animegirl20 Rival? I'm feeling rival here. Ren could have been envious over Kumiko's home life since it was fairly pleasant prior to her move, and Kumiko would be jealous at her ability to charm people without relying on material wealth. Would be interesting moving forward in that while they both have their own personal demons to conquer, Kumiko is now struggling while Ren is a music sensation.

@Masia I feel like Umeko and Kumiko would've been good friends. Umeko likely would have pushed really hard to try and get Kumiko to be more physically active/fit viewing her as a sort of pet project, which would always end up blowing up in Kumiko's face in some spectacular fashion.

I'll think up the rest after more info is in the character sheets. Gotta run for now!

I like that we can totally do that

Anyone gave ideas were meeting up should talk place.  Or somewhere close to the school they all went too? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back