• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plutonia0

Plutonia
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! to start off ;
EST
Lazy-Lit(?), Semi-Lit, Descriptive
They/She

Rules ;

Be 18+ please! I'm just not comfortable with minors
No one liners, at least a paragraph !
OCs much of course, be 18+

Triggers?: I dont have any, please let me know if you do!

Anyways, I just wanted to get all that out of the way, I enjoy plotting together! My OCs are female or NB, I normally do FxM but I am open to FxF, FxNB as well!
I am looking for some darker themes, angst, some gore maybe even, etc. I'd love to come up or build lore with you.

Some themes I like: Overprotectiveness/Obsessiveish (Yandere but not quite? more protective than obsessed. Making morally grey choices based off whether they feel my oc is in danger, threatened or not (not a fan of yanderedev or the game.)), dark romance, etc. supernatural themes (demons, angels, spirits, etc.)
I have been feeling inspired by Zeyne_Syre's lore, if you check their youtube our or know what I'm talking about. I really like it, and wouldn't mind doing something similar.

I love to draw my ocs and wouldn't mind doodling ours if theres enough lore to go off of! Same with making playlists, and I occasionally make pinterest boards!

Shoot me a dm or comment if you're interested. I rp on Discord as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back