• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oc X Oc! No fandom! But very broad!

nautical_traveller

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*Taps mic* *An anvil falls on my head*

Hi! Do you like ocs as much as I do?
Impossible.

but in all seriousness I am looking for oc & oc roleplays, so…

Do you like Big Bad crimes bosses who are as undoubtably silly as they are scary? Do you like depressed paranormal detectives who still sleep with stuffed animals and fight demons? Do you like beings of immense power who wish for nothing but adventure & glory? Do you like Dadaist worldscapes where nothing makes sense and all is chaos…and there’s furries??
then you’ll love my ocs!

I am looking for rp partners! I am not really a “developed” roleplayer But! I do like writing & would like to think I am good at it. I have tons of ocs so if even the ones I mentioned aren’t your style… there is more. More often than not I make au’s for my ocs anyways, so they have the ability to span across Many genres.
just share an idea or an oc or whatever you like (if you’re interested), & I’d love to develop a story for both of us.

Believe that covers it, so now for the nitty gritty.

DA RULEZ:
-No age limit, but heads up! I’m 17, so if you don’t mess with minors, sorry.

-I’ve never done this before, but I’d prefer at least 1-2 paragraphs for a response. Y’know, something to work with.

-It is perfectly fine to take a day or two or even a week to respond back, I‘m pretty relaxed. Just give me a heads up, if you need some extra time or whatever.

-I’m on CST/CDT timezone. I’m alright with any timezones, but just so you know.

-Preferrably no ghosting? If something‘s lame & you wanna stop just let me know and we will. I’m using the more literal term for ghosting I guess, but I should clarify, stopping the rp at anytime Is allowed. I would just like to know instead of just being abandoned.

-Pairings! For platonic, any is allowed. Tho, as I am a gay, acearo (sex repulsed, romance ???.?), non-binary person (& so are most of my ocs) I’d prefer nb x nb, m x m, nb x m for romance. I don’t think this is like a definite tho, if the rp is good enough I can be swayed for romance pairings.

-Let me know about triggers you have or triggers in the story before hand. I don’t do a lot of dark stuff I guess but I do have triggers sorta & would like to know. Dark stuff is fine tho I can probs work with it.

-I would like to become friends with the people I rp with I think. I love talking (yapping). I’m fairly open so if you think you’re insane, guess what, I‘m insane too. Be you :3

-This one’s a little weird, but I am a fat person and autistic. As are most of my ocs. If you don’t like fat people or neurodivergent people, get lost loser.

Uhh I think that’s all? If I forgot something surely I’ll remember it later. Anyways, give me... the oc rps…I crave. Muahaha.

(Reply if you like something/have an idea/have an oc/have an interest in a certain genre) nyehehe

IMG_5776.png
art jumpscare bcuz I’m an artist (most recent pice of mine, ocs Detective (shorty) & Roul (demon))

Omg, a neurodivergent artist with a lot of OCS? Including NB ones!
I’m sure as hell down to clown!
Do you use discord by any chance?

Omg, a neurodivergent artist with a lot of OCS? Including NB ones!
I’m sure as hell down to clown!
Do you use discord by any chance?
I do! Rather share it in pms tho (just so a bunch of randoms don’t get my discord lol) but yes! if you wanna go there that’s fine

Someone say furries???

Someone say furries???
Yes! I only have a couple furry ocs (Scooter, Oakley & another I haven’t drawn yet…plus a couple more here and there). But there is furries if you like those guys. IMG_5636.pngIMG_5649.png
here’s them. Sorry, I love sharing my art. pm or reply further if you wanna know anything else. Thank you :3

Yes! I only have a couple furry ocs (Scooter, Oakley & another I haven’t drawn yet…plus a couple more here and there). But there is furries if you like those guys. View attachment 1182811View attachment 1182812
here’s them. Sorry, I love sharing my art. pm or reply further if you wanna know anything else. Thank you :3
Nah it's fine dw!!—I'm fine w/you sharing your art!! Could you tell me about this mysterious undrawn 3rd one? (If ye want to ofc!!)

mystery 3 New
Nah it's fine dw!!—I'm fine w/you sharing your art!! Could you tell me about this mysterious undrawn 3rd one? (If ye want to ofc!!)
I have their name(sorta, might change it):Skullossus. They’re a big tiger guy with part of their skull showing & reptillian elements mixed into their fur & feline features. They’re like a big-time thief or whatever, one of the most famous & one of the best. Scooter (as mentioned) is a bandit, but they’re starting out just making their name. It & Oakley meet Skullossus somewhere on their journeys & form a sort of trio.

I have their name(sorta, might change it):Skullossus. They’re a big tiger guy with part of their skull showing & reptillian elements mixed into their fur & feline features. They’re like a big-time thief or whatever, one of the most famous & one of the best. Scooter (as mentioned) is a bandit, but they’re starting out just making their name. It & Oakley meet Skullossus somewhere on their journeys & form a sort of trio.
Ohhhhhhh... Very interesting!! Very bad-ass sounding..

None of them really seem to stick out to me in particular tho.. Sorry!!

Hello im interested
I’M stupid I didn’t see that you can’t pm yet.
Well, few more replies & you can lol.

what in particular would you be interested in? Any genres/themes? Or any characters you have you would like to rp as?

heyo! ima join too! hi, id be interested in doin bout anything. ANYTHING sounds fun rn.

im really flexible when it comes to replies. cause when its jus normal i talk with a few slang words here and there.

heyo! ima join too! hi, id be interested in doin bout anything. ANYTHING sounds fun rn.

im really flexible when it comes to replies. cause when its jus normal i talk with a few slang words here and there.
Yeah I use slang too : P

Well, this seems like a copy & paste reply BUT if you have any of your characters or anything you’d like to start with I can conjur something up.

As a general, my favourite aesthetics are Nautical (boats, the sea, the like) & crime/detective noir. I also like liminal spaces & grand adventures, if this is anything you could work with idk. I have no idea how to start these things 💔

Yeah I use slang too : P

Well, this seems like a copy & paste reply BUT if you have any of your characters or anything you’d like to start with I can conjur something up.

As a general, my favourite aesthetics are Nautical (boats, the sea, the like) & crime/detective noir. I also like liminal spaces & grand adventures, if this is anything you could work with idk. I have no idea how to start these things 💔
i have no clue either... jus to be fair its open land in a sense. I like the unlimited planes where it could be whatever and you have to deal with it. Like space, and what you said. The sea.

i have a few unused characters but they can stay that way if needed. i have a few worlds and so on. im working on a post in the group interest forum.

i have no clue either... jus to be fair its open land in a sense. I like the unlimited planes where it could be whatever and you have to deal with it. Like space, and what you said. The sea.

i have a few unused characters but they can stay that way if needed. i have a few worlds and so on. im working on a post in the group interest forum.
I don’t think I really do groups but. I have worlds too idk.

off the top of my head I have like a few ideas.

could be an apocalyptic setting. Y’know, like a typical zombie style or whatever, a disease, total societal collapse. But it’s the survivors left over & could be our characters meeting. (saying “our” feels weird idk how else to phrase it)
Detective story, one crime-guy & one detective. On the hunt & the run. Either the investigator hunting down the criminal & however their relationship plays out afterwards. Or the criminal tricking the investigator to committing some sort of crime & having to begrudgingly stick it out with the other guy.
God-like being (or whatever kind of being) on the run from their weird family/society, accidentally going out of dimension (either landing in a sort of backrooms or just a standard dimension). The other character having the same sort of conundrum & they form a small team as they try to survive & possibly escape.

as I mentioned I have no idea how to start this so I‘m just throwing crap out there & seeing what sticks. Let me know whatever you like (or, most likely, if all of these are ass ideas).
These all feel similar but to be fair I did just come up with them.

I don’t think I really do groups but. I have worlds too idk.

off the top of my head I have like a few ideas.

could be an apocalyptic setting. Y’know, like a typical zombie style or whatever, a disease, total societal collapse. But it’s the survivors left over & could be our characters meeting. (saying “our” feels weird idk how else to phrase it)
Detective story, one crime-guy & one detective. On the hunt & the run. Either the investigator hunting down the criminal & however their relationship plays out afterwards. Or the criminal tricking the investigator to committing some sort of crime & having to begrudgingly stick it out with the other guy.
God-like being (or whatever kind of being) on the run from their weird family/society, accidentally going out of dimension (either landing in a sort of backrooms or just a standard dimension). The other character having the same sort of conundrum & they form a small team as they try to survive & possibly escape.

as I mentioned I have no idea how to start this so I‘m just throwing crap out there & seeing what sticks. Let me know whatever you like (or, most likely, if all of these are ass ideas).
These all feel similar but to be fair I did just come up with them.
bare ideas, yes, but ideas nonetheless!

i get the trying to come up with some on the spot. but i’m not like that.
I like the post apocalypse one you said. it would be fun making characters for that...

if anything we can talk more.

bare ideas, yes, but ideas nonetheless!

i get the trying to come up with some on the spot. but i’m not like that.
I like the post apocalypse one you said. it would be fun making characters for that...

if anything we can talk more.
uhh, sure! As I mentioned, pms are open lol.

sorry if I came off as too forward or something. Conversation isn’t really my strong suit. Dw about the ideas thing Idk

I’M stupid I didn’t see that you can’t pm yet.
Well, few more replies & you can lol.

what in particular would you be interested in? Any genres/themes? Or any characters you have you would like to rp as?
Well im sorry i just started another rp and im not yet capable of doing multiple rps at a time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back