• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC x OC (MxF or FxF) or BNHA/MHA or the arcana

alien queen

Yeet Yeet
Hey! I’m looking for some more RP partners,
I prefer playing as the female character so I’m looking for someone to play a male or a more dominant female character!
I’m looking for really chill, easy going people who aren’t judgy and whatnot. I love to have chats outside of the role play so we can be friends and fangirl (or fanboy or fan person depending on your gender identity) over each other’s OCs!

I don’t really do fandom stuff, I’m more into OC’s however I will role play for either my hero academia or the arcana! Even then though I will only do OC x canon character because what can I say? I love my boys and I’m trash who likes shipping OCs with canon characters haha! Yes I will be happy to double up and play any character you want for your OC!

I also don’t wanna just rp I also wanna try and make more friends (I’m 18 so I’d rather someone be around my age since I would feel weird doing a romance rp with a minor so please be at least 18 or older, plus some of my content can be mature and have darker themes and what not so I need a buddy who isn’t too sensitive or easily triggered, if you have triggers please let me know! Personally I don’t have any and I’m up for anything!)

I’m interested in romance roleplays with dark themes (abuse, injury, anxiety, violence, crime, substance abuse, etc. basically I’m up for anything dark and angsty I have no triggers or limits. Try me.) however combined with those dark themes I do like some comedy and fluff as well (hence where the romance comes in for fluff)
I tend to do fantasy/post-apocalyptic stuff although I can do modern however the futuristic post apocalyptic fantasy stuff is what I live for!

I have my own world built and created and I already have multiple oc’s, so I’m down for doing an RP in my world or we can do something in your world if you have one or we can even create our own world and just start from scratch!

I’m usually as detailed as my partner is, I prefer decent detail, it doesn’t have to be a book (please don’t make it a book) but I just need something to work with, so message me if you’re interested and we can talk it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back