• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oc x oc kpop roleplays!

snowglobe

🫧
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! đź‘‹ i'm new to this platform so forgive me if i miss anything?!
  • i will only write with people that are also 21+, simply because i'm a hag.
  • i'm a semi-lit, multi-para writer. third person only! please do not give me one liners because i won't know how to respond and will end the roleplay.
  • i'll write any orientation! f/f, m/m, m/f; for the lattermost, i'm hoping to play a female role right now. < 3
  • i do not double.
  • oc x oc. please do not ask me to write idol x oc!
  • my favourite kinds of plots are: angsty slice of life, dark romance, mafia/crime related plots, dark academia, urban fantasy/supernatural, doomed narratives.
  • i have ongoing health issues, so i'm slow to reply at times. please don't be afraid to let me know if you've lost interest! < 3
  • i'd love to discuss our plot(s) & characters!!
  • that being said, long-term plots are preferred!!!
anyway don't feel shy to pm me. < 3 i'm looking forward to hopefully plotting with some of you guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back