• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC x OC Horror Roleplay

Hello!! My name’s Maggie and I’m a 20+ year old long term and descriptive roleplayer. I’m also the type who loves to plot, headcanon and gush over OCs, so please steer clear if you’re just gonna respond with bland/one word answers. I know that sounds harsh, but nothing turns me off from a roleplay more than that. Also, I normally do BxG parings with me playing the female role as well as GxG pairs!! Here’s a list of plots I’ve been wanting to do! If you’re interested, please hit me up!

* Muse a and muse b are two newlyweds who moved into a new town not too long ago. the purge was not legal all over united states, there . were some states that opted out of the purge. the newlyweds before moving lived in a state where the purge was not legal. now moving into a state where it is legal, they attempted to defend themselves in such an amateur way. wood boards along the door, bolting doors shut - not realizing the people in the town did not fear driving a car through their home or taking drastic measures to enter the home. the newlyweds have wealthy jobs, and so have become a target of envy. on the night of the purge, they are attacked by four people. the two now muse try to survive the night, and if needed defend themselves by all means - even if killing is required.

* *Muse A and their significant other, Muse B go upstate to visit their parents for the weekend. At first, Muse B reads the family's overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead Muse A to a truth that they never could have imagined. {Inspired by Get Out}

There is nowhere that Muse A can find solace. At school, they're ruthlessly bullied due to their unsettlingly quiet nature and weak appearance. However, this is not the source of Muse A's insurmountable terror: the thing that they fear more than anything else is their own father.
To most, Muse A's father is successful, a good Samaritan, and doting parent. But that is merely a façade; in truth, he is a deranged serial killer—and Muse A is his unwilling accomplice. For years, they have been carrying out this ruse with the authorities being none the wiser. However, when his father takes an interest in the new student, Muse B, Muse A must make a decision—be the coward who sends Muse B to the gallows like all the rest, or defy their wicked parent. ~Inspired by the Webtoon, 'Bastard'~
-{My preferred role: Muse B}

* Muse A has had a very unsuccessful love life. They’ve had countless failed relationships and one night stands, but that was the extent of their romantic escapades. Though just when Muse A is about to give up on love entirely, they match with the seemingly perfect stranger on a dating app. Excited and relived, Muse A plans to meet up with Muse B and at first, the date is going well! So much so, Muse A considers asking Muse B for a second date.
However, things take a sharp left turn when Muse B reveals their true colors and grim intentions for Muse A.
[ Preferred role: muse A]

* Muse has a busy life; so much so, they barely have time for their friends- let alone a social life altogether. So one could imagine the sharp left turn Muse A’s routine lifestyle takes a turn when then invite an injured Muse B into their home. Desperate for a little attention, Muse A doesn't realize she's entertaining a very dangerous, yet charming, escaped convict. As the night progresses, Muse A’s hospitable demeanor turns to that of unease when things take a further sharp, terrifying turn. {Inspired by the 2014 film No Good Deed}
[Preferred role: Muse A]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back