• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x CC Doubles

yuexia

Hi there! Thanks for reading my post. My name's Yuexia. I am born in Taiwan, but moved to Britain about 7 years ago now. I still love to use roleplay as a way to practice my English. I have been roleplaying about as long as I've been living in England! I write a lot & love an excuse to write a little novel & get excited about OCs.

I am currently looking to do some OC x CC double ups. I will attempt to play anyone in the fandom for you, as I need a good excuse to branch out into new characters!

Fandoms I do:
These are only ones I'm into right now & will change as I get into others. Feel free to ask about others because its so likely I forgot!
- DC
- MHA
- Alice in Borderland
- Saiki K
- Marvel
- Star Wars
- Haikyuu
- Baldur's Gate 3
- Class of '09
- Danganronpa
- Resident Evil
- Superstore
- Brooklynn 99
- New Girl
- Criminal Minds
- Stranger Things

Yea!! Feel free to dm me or reply to this thread. Up to you!

hello ! my name is marie, it's so nice to meet you ! i will list my fandoms and love interests below:
  • dc - robin
  • my hero academia - izuku midoriya
  • saiki k - saiki k

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back