• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oc x canon/doubling shenanigans!

hello, i go by kasey. 21 years old and currently looking to find some new roleplay partners! of course, as you can tell by my title, i'm currently searching for someone else who loves canon x oc as much as i do. let me fall in love with your oc and give you that sweet fanservice. i do love to double, so be expecting for us to each play canons for each other, along with our ocs.

i consider myself semi-literate, usually clocking in at around 400-500 words per side. can go shorter, don't usually go longer. but i have written novella before and could be convinced if i'm super into the idea of the roleplay. i would like a partner who is patient, i'm currently going to school full time and i might not be able to reply every day. but i do try to stay as consistent as i can. :]

the fandoms i'm interested in are:
BNHA/MHA
MCU
dragon age
kpop idols

would love to speak to anyone if they're interested! have a lovely morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back