• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x Canon Double Ups!

Hi, I'm a 21 year old writer currently looking for likeminded roleplayers who want to write as both OCs and Canons.
I write semi-lit to literate, third person and I'm open for all kinds of genres. Slice of Life, Horror and Romance tend to be my favourites, though.

I only want to write with other 18+ writers, and even though I'd like romance for my own pairing, I'll happily write something platonic on your side. I write MxF and FxF most, but during double ups I do write MxM . We don't have to write pairings from the same fandom either.

My fandoms include:
-Camp Camp ♡ (really craving this one, but I rarely actually see anyone still into it)
-Undertale
-Dead By Daylight
-Slashers
-Splatoon
-Helluva Boss (New to this one and I don't have an OC for it, but I'll happily write a Canon from here for you)
-SAW
-Jojo (Part 3)

hi hi ! i'd absolutely love to do a roleplay involving slashers if you were still interested !! <3

Hi! I would absolutely love to write with you =D
Are there any in particular you're into? So we can line up and see which ones we can write? I've mostly written from Halloween (RZ, 2018 and OG), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (OG and Game), Scream (Mostly 1, and DBD Ghostface) and House Of Wax, but I could give some others I've watched a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back