• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC RPs wanted

Icholic

A really good supporting character.
Hi everyone, I've been gone a LONG while. A lot of negative life stuff happened but I'm finally back.

I have a bunch of OCs that I've only begun to develop. I'd love to get into some RPs so I can work out what they're like in different situations.

I'm pretty casual, I don't mind post lengths as long as they're not one-liners. I have a range of characters that I'd love to throw together with other OCs and into some interesting situations. However I don't like RP for the sake of romance/ships, characters write themselves and I hate forcing romance onto them.

Let me know if you have any OCs or RP ideas you might be interested in trying out and I'll see if I can find an OC to match :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back