• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC roleplay (mxm, fxf preferred)

CrowandDove

Hello! I’m Dove, I’m 23 and live in the US. I’m looking for a long term role play partner who is 18+. I’m looking for a roleplay in literate past tense. I want replies that are at least one paragraph and help carry the story. So no one liners please.
Currently I’m stuck at home in quarantine so my responses will probably be fast, and I’d love a partner who can respond a couple times a day at least. Also, I’d love it if we could talk ooc, it doesn’t have to be all the time, but I’d love to share ideas, send you memes that remind me of our characters and let you know when I really like parts of your prose.
While I generally prefer mxm and fxf I will absolutely do mxf if you want. I really want to create a world with you, so I don’t have many plot ideas aside from these:
Idea one: supernatural creatures and humans have been at odds since the beginning of time. Within the last thirty years the dominant human governments of the world have finally allowed the supernatural into society. There is rampant discrimination, and even worse hunters still murder supernatural citizens with little to no legal backlash

Idea 2: An alien race obsessed with knowledge go to each planet that has life and take ‘samples’ of that life to study. Unfortunately this means they do a lot of abducting and kidnapping in the name of science

Idea 3: arranged marriage enemies to lovers

I’d like to RP on discord if possible, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back