• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oc role plays?? (Detective noir, no fandom)

nautical_traveller

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Idk how to do this… following the guidelines I guess.

I like only 1x1 rp, Maybe a small group but too many people makes me anxious.

this specific rp would be more of a detective noir ig because the current oc I’m fixated on is my oc Detective (idk whether to bring him up here or not)

any writing style is ok I guess I’m not particularly familiar but we can work it out. I’m open.

Either platonic pairings (friendship, qpr, etc.) or romantic, but would probably have to be friends to lovers & nb/nb, nb/m or m/m (My oc is masc nonbinary). enemies to lovers works too.

dunno exactly what it means by post length but I guess as long as you’re not writing a novel or are clear enough anything from a few sentences to 1-2 paragraphs would be good by me.

Fandomless. All my ocs are not in fandoms so unless you have a clever way to work a fandom oc out of their fandom, this might not be for you, sorry.

I have a few plots in mind (I guess here is where I bring up a bit about Detective)

A ghost (Detective is technically a paranormal investigator) or criminal (though for rp I can change him to just a crime investigator) & Detective enemies to lovers type deal.
Investigator duos or investigator & side kick friends to lovers silly thingy.

idk what else but if you like detective noir & have an idea, I’m open to suggestions. Idk what I’m doing. If you wanna learn about detective too ig ask in replies.

Bump! Still looking for this kinda rp thing. I would love to hear someone’s alts or suggestions for a rp idea :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back